Chracter Bio Secrets Revealed

Nozumi Watanabe A passionate caring person with some what masochistic behavior and thoughts, perfect for Takashi's sadistic ways. Nozumi lives with his lover Takashi Hironobu who's possessive and overly protective of him.

Age: 23 Blood type: B

Date Of Birth: July 27th Zodiac Sign: Leo

Hobbies: Enjoys watching soap operas even though he hates them, and not being the center of attention, helping people with there problems is what he's good at.

Takashi Hironobu (Hiro-san) A sadistic typical rich boy. Takashi grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth but ran away at the age of seventeen to start his multimillionaire businesses, with the help of his childhood friend. Takashi lives with his beloved lover nozumi who cant help but bring his sadistic streak up.

Age: 25 Blood Type: AB

Date Of Birth: June 28th Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Hobbies Enjoys finding new ways to pick on nozumi, and collecting new ideas for his secreat book of new techniques of BDSM.

Seiji Takamora, (sei-chan by kota) A skillful playboy who enjoys the chase and company of one night stands. Although seiji is 100% with shun as his lover he refuses to truly accept him until he can accept his past. seiji currently lives with his lover shun and his nephew kota.

Age: 25 Blood Type: A

Date Of Birth: February 18th Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Hobbies: Picking up innocent guys and having a one night stand.

Shun Kisaragi A straight-forward, caring individual who loves unconditionally. His good trusting nature has caused his love life to be a total mess with ever person he's ever dated, cheating on him. Shun currently lives with his lover seiji takamora and his nephew kota. (portrayed as his real son) He values Nozumi as a good friend and expert in the field of being a Uke {bottom}

Age: 26 Blood Type: O+

Date Of Birth: October 2nd Zodiac Sign: Libra

Hobbies: loves caring for others, and collecting exotic tea leaves.

Kota Kisaragi A bright young boy able to cheer up anyone, kota lives with is uncle shun kisaragi and his lover seiji takamora. Kota's mother died before the age of 3 and shun have been taking care of him ever since, shun is not his real father but still calls him papa, knowing that. No one knows who's kota's real father for his mother and shuns sister refused to tell anyone and gave birth to him in secret keeping her original family name. The meaning of the name Kota: Happiness, Good Fortune, Happiness Bringing Child.

Age: 5 Blood Type: O

Date Of Birth: May 30th Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Hobbies: Watching TV and eating rice crackers with his favorite super hero on it.

Ryuu A stern faced childhood friend of Takashi Hironubu. At the age of eleven his family was saved by takashi's and they have been friends ever since. Ryuu only holds a special place in his heart for takashi and blocks others from entering. Ryuu is the right hand man of all the businesses owned by Hiro and secretary of those organizations. Ryuu has vowed to let nothing get in the way of his goals.

Age: 27 Blood Type B-

Date Of Birth: April 19th Zodiac Sign: Aries

Hobbies: Staying on task and focused for any thing that comes his way, also enjoys reading old love novels that end in tragedy, and relaxing with a friendly sparring match. (focuses on judo and mixed martial arts, but is good at a lot of things)

Please leave a comment if something is wrong or if you want me to include things like there pet peeves, foods, likes and other things. This might change constantly so please be careful of the new things added.