Chapter Twelve

I can handle it

I can handle it.

Goddamnit, this woman was going to be the death of me. I took in her slender frame as she sat her bare ass down on the wooden table, the legs squeaking as I forced my weight on it. This was what I loved most about Sofia. Her fire. Her ability to go head to head with me. It felt like a breath of fresh air. She was my oxygen and I was the dying man who was craving for even a single taste of her. And I was going to have it finally, after so many years. So many years of waiting, pushing her away and convincing myself that I was bad - that we would be bad together. But I was wrong. So, so, so wrong.

I muttered a curse under my breath before I pulled her against me, inhaling her soft gasp. Her hands fisted in my suit jacket as my fingers dug into her hip, her bare skin against mine sending a shudder through me.

"You know that this has to be two way, right?"

I pulled back to look at her in confusion before she replied to my unanswered question.

"You gotta get naked too buddy."

My mouth pulled up at the corners as I silently shed off my suit and coat, my fingers undoing the buttons of my white shirt. Sofia ogled me greedily, her eyes roaming over the expanse of my naked chest, as if she wasn't sure what to look at first. Holding eye contact with her, I pulled down my slacks, leaving me in only my boxers as the chilly air swept over me. It wasn't as cold inside as it was outside, but goosebumps spread across my skin despite it. Or maybe it was because of the way Sofia tentatively reached out her hand towards me, a question dancing in her eyes as she asked for permission to touch me.

I nodded curtly as her nimble fingers caressed my torso gently, almost lovingly. A sigh escaped my mouth as she pressed a kiss to my left pec, the warmth of her breath instantly sending a shiver through me.

"Fuck, milaya. You're torturing me." I rasped as my voice grew deeper, my cock thickening by the second at her light touch.

"I just wanted to soak in this moment." She whispered softly, unable to meet my eyes. "It feels like I'm still dreaming. Like I can't believe it's true."

"For what it's worth, Sofia, I feel like I'm the one who's dreaming. As if some of my wildest fantasies are coming true. You, naked and touching me."

"You've fantasised about me?" Her eyes glinted mischievously even in the dimly lit room.

I ignored her question and captured her lips in response. Part of my body locked up even though my brain knew that this was Sofia that I was kissing. The last woman that had kissed me had been someone who had taken advantage of me. The thought of her led to bitter memories arising. But I was determined not to ruin this moment with my milaya. Determined to not let that bitch ruin my future more than she already had.

Sofia responded enthusiastically, our lips molding together as if they were made for each other. My tongue caressed hers as I tried to convey every single emotion to her. Every single fucked up part of me was now hers. For so long, I had held back on starting anything with her because I was scared that I would lose control. That I would hurt her the way that she had hurt me. But losing control didn't always have to be a bad thing. Sometimes, it felt freeing to hand over the reins to somebody else - somebody that you trusted more than life. And that someone was Sofia Petrov for me.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy."

Sofia pulled me back towards her, her lips devouring mine as her hand slipped through the elastic band of my boxers. Her fingers slid down my half erect cock, as I groaned into her mouth.

"God, you're so big." She whispered in awe as I pulled back from her, smirking at the way she just stroked my ego. "I need you inside of me. Right now."

Sofia hastily pushed down my boxers and I helped her by stepping out of them and tossing them to the side. Her eyes grew wider at the sight of my fully erect cock bobbing in the air, a dot of precum oozing out of the head. I fisted my dick, reveling in the way she looked at it before my fingers found the soft flesh of her thighs. I parted her slit, only to find the evidence of her arousal coating my hand.

"Blyad." I rasped, pushing two fingers inside her slick pussy. "So fucking wet for me, hmm?"

"Only you." She muttered and damn, if that didn't soothe the possessive demon inside of me.

"That's right, milaya. All mine." I continued pushing my fingers inside of her as I felt her walls trembling around them. "You're mine. This pussy is mine." I punctuated each of my sentences with the thrust of my fingers before making a come hither motion and massaging her G-spot. I leaned in to catch her gasp as her orgasm hit her and she clenched around me.

I didn't give her time to recover from her high before I plunged into her with one brutal thrust. Stilling, I breathed through my nostrils at the tight fight. At the way her pussy fit my cock like we were made for each other.

"So. Goddamn. Tight." I slowly pulled out until only my tip was inside her before pushing right back in.

Sofia arched her back, thrusting her perky tit in my face. Unable to resist the temptation, my mouth latched onto her nipple as I sucked on it. Her moans penetrated the air as she toyed with her other breast. I grunted at the sight, letting go of her tit with an audible pop. I could feel when she was close when her legs started trembling around my thighs, her head falling back and her eyes closing in ecstasy.

"Look at me." I growled as I gripped her chin hard. "Look at me when I'm fucking you. Look at the man who owns your tight pussy."

Her pupils dilated at my filthy words as they spurred on her orgasm. Her pussy gripped me in a vice, walls clenching and unclenching tightly around me as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. My thrusts grew sloppier as her inner muscles relaxed before I spilled my own seed into her.

Sated, I leaned forward, clutching her to my chest as her arms looped around my neck. We both hugged each other as if we were a lifeline for the other, unable to let go even if we wanted to. We held on for God knows how long until I finally peeled myself from her, my cock slipping out of her. Our mingled juices dribbled down her pale thighs as I watched, transfixed by the sight in front of me. An unknown feeling flared inside of me as I grabbed her by her neck and placed one last kiss on those pouty lips.

"Fuck." Sofia murmured, a dazed and happy look on her face, making her irresistible to me.

I grinned at her, my heart softening at the way she smiled back at me. And it was in that moment that I knew, that I was in too deep to stay away from her any longer - consequences be damned. I knew I would do anything and everything to keep that smile on her face for the rest of her life.

☆☆☆

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!💗