Reunited X League R

Kurapika blinked, before lowering his hands until they resged above Gon and Killua's head. The boys hugged him tighter to return the affection.

He didn't think they would've grown so tall in two years. Seeing their actions made him smile, he couldn't remember the last time his face had moved like that.

"Nomu."

Not even his voice could ruin the moment, Gon snickered and nuzzeled his face against Kurapikas chest. While they stayed calm, Aizawa was having trouble seeing the bird monster.

"Gon! Kill-"

A loud explosion sounded as the bird monster suddenly flew past Aizawa and collapsed onto the wall. Tomura seemed to blink under his hand mask. The nomu struggled to sit up before it gave a low, miserable shriek before flying out of the dome. Being scared featherless from the aura Killua directed at it.

Tomura watched it fly off while trying to recall Kurapikas quirk.

"....."

Wait, he never told me! I'm such a fucking dumbass.

Killua gave Kurapika a final squeeze before letting go. A big smile plastered on his face.

"Where have you been? So much has happened since we last saw each other!"

Gon quickly nodded, still hugging him without care.

"Yeah! I meet my dad!"

"Really? That's great!"

Hearing that made Gon happier.

"Hmm! And I meet Kite! Palm-san, Morel-san and-"

Tomura didn't pay any attention to his words. Their only nomu, had just flown away. Scared shitless by a child...

This was his first mission, yet he screwed up. He lost the nomu, he failed to control a subordinate and now... He won't get to kill All Might.

No, he doesn't want that. It's not fair, it's not fair for him to lose! He's not a failure! They're cheating! That's how they're winning, through cheats!

Tomura scratched his neck one last time after feeling the warm blood run down his skin.

He's not letting this mission fail. It can't. Fail.

"Kurogiri!!"

His shout made every villain pause.

"Kill the students! Kill the teachers! We're taking someone down with us! And I don't give a shit on who it is!"

He turned back to the hired thugs.

"What are you all standing around for?! Attack him! Attack them all!"

The thugs flinched before continuing their plan. Some went after Aizawa and Kurapika, while the others stayed in their positions to attack the students Kurogiri brought to them.

Gon finally let Kurapika go since they had a job to do. Protect the students and Aizawa.

He looked at Killua who also happened to look at him. They shared a grin before Killua pointed at the thugs.

"Whoever defeats the most-"

"-Earns rent for tonight!"

They ran forward, Killua knocked out each thug thugs unfortunate enough to be in front of him with a neck chop.

Gon wasn't as merciful, straight up showing them out of his way. He almost threw one at Aizawa in the process.

"Opps! Sorry mister Aizawa!"