Therapy?! R

Btw, I'm not gonna update this for two weeks because of Christmas and new year.

So merry Christmas and happy new year. See you in 2023

-

Everyone slowly progressed what Killua had said. The smart ones realized what he wanted to tell them. Momo took a deep breath before looking up at him.

"Sensei, what is a hero in your eyes?"

Killua didn't think she would accept him so fast. Truly a smart girl. He smiled, enough to make the girls blush while he thought about her question.

He had realized from watching heroes that a lot of them, are more focused on cameras. Being a hero lost its original meaning and they became celebrities instead. Many of them believe that those celebrities are the ideal hero.

But for Killua, a hero is someone that never gives up. Smiles despite what they've lived through, finds ways to improve themselves and saves people even if they don't receive anything in return. Those that stand to their beliefs and do their best to make others feel comfortable in their presence...

"A heroe... Is a lot of things. What I want you guys to realize, is that many of them don't wear costumes. Maybe it's an uniform. Or normal clothes."

He glanced at Gon, seeing his gaze made Gon smile and show him a thumbs up.

"All of you have a personal hero. I just want you to know there's different types of heroes. Maybe saving someone from falling down a building isn't enough. You saved their life, but didn't know how to help them. They scream, and blame you for saving them. What do you in that situation?"

"....."

They hadn't ever thought about it... Those kinds of rescues don't appear on TV... Killua turned back to the only one with an answer.

"What about you, Aizawa? What would you do?"

The hero carefully thought about it.

"... Sadly, there isn't much. Drop them in a hospital and hope they receive help from a professional."

Killua stayed quiet, before he finished what Aizawa meant.

"Sometimes, you're not what a person needs. Heroes can't save everyone."

Aizawa nodded.

"Exactly. If you want to save people, you need to know some won't be saved."

"... But, they can all be saved."

Izuku was sure of it. He grabbed onto his chest, feeling All for One tingle inside him.

"A hero like All Might, can save everyone."

Goodness... Killua frowned and turned to him, his disaprovement was clear to everyone.

"All Might is a person. People are flawed. I think you know this well."

He flinched upon remembering his deteriorating condition.

"S-stil, he's the greatest hero-"

"Then why is it rare to find him nowadays? He used to work everyday, all the news used to report on was him. What has changed?"

Izuku knew what changed, but he couldn't say it.

"T-that..."

"He's aging. He's become so respected that all of you want to be like him, but not surpass him. The world gets tougher each day. They'll come a day where people will need a hero stronger than All Might."

And just like that, the first class ended with silence. Killua pretty much said the same things in every other class.

But this world really worried him. Even the soon to graduate seniors had never heard anything like what Killua said.