A bunch of losers

Y/n's pov

"Best feeling ever" Stan says as we all dump our bags out into the school trash cans. Summer has finally begun. Honestly this year has been awful, especially with a new kidnapper on the loose.

"Really try tickling your pickle for the first time" Richie says holding his hand up hoping on getting a height five from some. Stan just grabs his hand and puts it bake by his side.

"Richie just shut up" I say. I grab my bag from the floor and empty it into the trash can watching as all my school supplies fall over the top of Eddie's, Finally I can't wait to not have school.

"Hey what do you guys wanna do tomorrow." Eddie asks looking around for any type of answers. Honestly I wanted to spend my summer sleeping but these guys had other plans.

"I start my training" Richie replys smiling.

"What training." Eddie says.

"Street fighter"

"Is that how you wanna spend your summer. Inside of an arcade?" Eddie asks.

"Beats spending it inside your mother" Richie says holding up his hand in the hope of an high five. Stan just pushes his hand down by his side yet again.

"Richie are you ever going to quit the Eddie mum jokes or is it a forever thing." I ask looking Richie dead in the eye. I've got to admit he has to be the funniest person I know as sad as that sounds.

"Thank you y/n" Eddie says. He smiles at me with the cutes face. Ew what no Eddie's not cute.

"What if we go to the quarry" Stan suggest. I look round as the warm air hits my cheeks, tomorrow was meant to be really really hot so the quarry sounded like a great idea.

"Guys we have the b-b-b-barrens" bill says with his stutter. He's always had it but when Georgie went missing months ago it just got worst.

Bill was almost convinced Georgie was in the sewers but I have to say all of us kinds of doubted it I mean it's been months and still not even a clue too where he could of ended up.

"Betty Ripsoms mum" Eddie says starting at the woman. We all turn our heads to where Eddie's looking and sure enough there's Bettys mum. Betty went missing a few weeks ago the same way Georgie went missing. Maybe they were connected.

"Is she really expecting to see her come out of the school." Stan asks. We all shrug our shoulders. I hate the fact people are watching there loved ones go missing, I must be really scary not knowing if there ok. I don't even want to imagine one of the losers going missing.

"I don't know she been missing for at least 2 weeks now" I say looking at Stan. I think we are all thinking the same thing except bill of course.

"As if Betty Ripsoms been hiding in Home Ec for the last few weeks" Eddie says with sarcastic tone.

"Do you think they'll ever find her." I ask.

"Sure" Richie continues "in a ditch all decomposed covered in worms and maggots smelling like Eddie's mums underwear" Richie finishes giggling to himself.

"Richie only you would fine this funny" I say glaring at him. He was know as the joker but sometimes his jokes had no limits. I mean who jokes over a missing person.