Thats Grey Water

Y/n's pov

We all set out on are bikes and begin our trip to the sewers after collecting what we needing from Eddie's house. It was so hot out today and I wish we did Stan's idea of going to the quarry but this was for Bill no harm In looking right?

It's about 10:30 when we reach the sewers. We all set our bikes down well Stan is convinced he has to always put his stand up. We all begin to walk down a trail that leads to the start of the sewage system. Is so muddy and full of thorns.

"That's poison ivy, that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy." Stan says pointing at basically every plant that he sees.

"What where" Eddie says clinging onto my hand. He down to meet my eyes and I just smile at him. He's always had a problem with germs because he had some allergies but I think his mum just lead him to believe he did.

"Not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley y" Richie says attacking any plant in his way with a stick he picked up. So obviously the thought of poison ivy didn't sound that nice to him either.

We get to the entrance of the sewers all looking into it and seeing the darkness stretch for miles. We all glanced round at each other I don't think any of us willing wanted to step in that disgusting looking water. Richie and Bill step in and I go to follow them but get held back by Eddie. He looking at he like he always does when he's worried.

"Hey what's up" I ask looking at him flexing my eyebrows in concern.

"That's grey water" he says pointing his finger down to the water, now he pointed it out it's most definitely grey water.

"What the hell is grey water" Richie asks stopping what he was doing at looking at us.

"Is basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee" Eddie rambles on holding his hands up to add extra drama.

"I'm sure it fine it's not going to kill us" I say to Eddie slightly chuckling at his constant worry of anything unsanitary.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me senor" Richie says holding up the end of the stick he'd just dipped in the water and smelling it.

"Sometime I have to ask myself how on earth are we related," I say to Richie walking pass him into the sewers leaving Stan and Eddie at then entrance.

"Ok ok I can smell that from here" Eddie says making more dramatic hand gestures.

"It's probably just your breath wafting back into you face" Richie says laughing at his own joke.

"Are you to ever going to a least try to be nice to each other" I say not even bothering to look at them and continue swaying my foot in the water hoping to find anything that could lead up to Georgie for Bills sake.

"Y/n I think you might have little crush on Kaspbrak over there" Richie was teasing me making hearts with is hands.

"And so what if I do—" I slap my hand over my mouth after realising what I had just said. I was not meant to say that out loud. I look over to Eddie to see him a glowing pink colour. Geez y/n watch what your saying.

"Y/n no point trying to cover it up we all heard you" Stan says laughing to himself.

"Whatever" I say jokingly flipping him of.

Eddie's pov

I swear I don't hear that right did y/n fucking Tozier said she liked me. I mean I liked her a lot I mean a lot but I never new she felt the same way back. Ok I need to calm myself before she see me blushing. Shit I think she saw me.

"Yo you good" Stan say whispering to me. Stan was the only one I told about me liking y/n so he knew how flustered I be right now. I nod at him and grab my inhaler and have a few puffs.

Y/n pov

I can't believe I said that out loud. Well no going back now. I'm going to be embarrassed about that all day.

"Guys" Bill yells.

We all turn are attention back to him and see him holding up an soaked shoe that looked like something a girl my age would wear.

"Shit don't tell me that's-" Stan says worry beginning to flood over him.

"No Georgie wore g-galoshes" Bill says conforming that our worst thoughts weren't true. It wasn't Georgies thank god.

"Whose is it"I ask trying to get a better look but Richie was getting in my way.

"It's Betty Ripsons" Richie says after shining his light in the shoe. B.Ripsons what wrote in black pen along the inside.

"Oh shit oh fuck I don't like this" Eddie says slightly panicking and reaching for his inhaler out his fanny pack.

"How do you think Betty feels. Running around these tunnels with only on frickin shoe"
Richie says hoping on one foot to try and add effect,

I kick him in the knee making him crouch over in pain.

"Richie this is a missing person not on of your jokes, trying growing up" I say with a stern tone. I walk over to Eddie.

"You ok" I ask him.

"I'm ok" Eddie says pulling me into a big bear hug. I wrap my arms around him to slotting my head just on his shoulder.

"What if she still here" Stan says drawing back our attention.

We all look at him. Bill starts walking farther into the sewers turning his back to us.

"Bill get back here" Eddie says trying to stopping him

"If if I W-was Betty ripsom. I would want u-us to f-f-find me. G-Georgie to" Bill says finally looking back at us.

"What if I don't want to find him" Eddie says. We all look at him we can believe he just said that aloud.

"Eddie you can't say that" I say looking at him.

"I mean no offence Bill but I don't wanna end up like... I don't wanna go missing is what I'm trying to say" Eddie says correcting him self before he says anything else.

"He has a point" Stan says backing Eddie up.

"You you you to" Bill asks a little hurt.

"It's summer we're supposed to be having fun. This isn't fun this is scary and disgusting." Before Stan could finish a big splash was heard from behind us. We all turn around to see the new kid Ben. He was covered in blood and splashing around in the shallow water.

"Holy shit what happened to you" me and Richie say in sync.

Eddie and Stan run to him to help in out the water.

Word count-1171