The Battle

Richie's pov

"Y/n Bev" we'll all yell in desperation hoping that they will come back to us.

"Holy shit"

"How are they in the air" i ask. I look up and they are both just there. Eyes just pure white.
Limps just dangling. They looked dead..

"Guys are those the missing kids" Stan says. We look above our heads to where Stanley is pointing, and sure enough there they all are. Floating just like Bev and y/n are.

"Floating" Mike whispers.

"Just let me grab her" Eddie yells. He climbs onto my back trying to gain so height so he can reach her. Ben and Mike had already gotten Beverly down and Ben was begging her to wake up.

Eddie gets y/n down and he begins to cry aswell. I couldn't help but let a tear fall. She was my sister my closest family. I can't let anything happen to her.

"Y/N WHY ISNT SHE WAKING UP" he screamed. Eddie grabbed ahold of her shoulders and shook her.

Out of no where Ben plants a kiss on Beverly's lips. We all cringe. Really Ben now isn't the time. But to all our surprise Beverly opens her eyes gasping for air. Ben wraps her into a big hug.

"Kiss her' I say looking at Eddie.

"not the right time" he said speaking through his teeth.

"Just fucking kiss her" I yell.

Eddie looks around for a few seconds before landing a soft peck to y/n's lips. Nothing happens for a few seconds. But sure enough just like Beverly y/n awakens with a huge gas for air.

Y/n's pov

"G guys?" I say rubbing my eyes trying to work out what has happening and why I'm suddenly back to my senses.

"Y/N" Eddie's says. Without warning he's pulling me into a massive hug.

"Y/n I'm so glad we are ok and unharmed" Beverly said holding a hand on my shoulder.

" are you both ok" Stan asks looking between me and Beverly not sure on who to look at.

"Guys?" I say, trying to meet all there eyes at once.

"Yes" they all say in concern.

"Let kill this mother fucking clown" they all laugh at me despite are current situation.

"Where's bill" Beverly asks looking around trying to find him. They all shrug as we turn and walk around a corner.

We see Bill talking to someone. Wait is that Georgie. No it can't be, but nope it sure was.

"What took you so long" Georgie asks. He meet Bills eyes with a saddened expression. He's only had one arm. My heart dropped for the kid he didn't deserve any of this. His life had barely even begun.

"I was looking for you this whole time" bill responded.

"I couldn't find my way out of here." he said

"I could keep up with my boat Billy" he continues as a tear finds its way to Bills eyes.

"Was she fast?" Bill asks.

"I couldn't keep up with it."

"She Georgie you call boats she" Bill says correcting Georgie.

"Take me home billy I wanna go home I miss you all I wanna be with mom and dad"

"I want more then anything for you to be home mom and dad I miss you so much"

"I love you billy"

"I love you to but your not Georgie" billy says. He hold up the gun that he had in his hands and positions it at the centre of Georgia's head.

"KILL HIM" we all yell

"It's not loaded" Mike says trying to warn us.

Billy pulled the trigger at the clowns head but nothing happens. Georgie falls the the floor and starts to shake and move in uncontrollable ways.

Before we have a chance to run the clown is back to its normal form and is running at us.

IT makes its way through all of us before grappling Bill by the neck and holding him in a tight chokehold.

"Let him go" we all yell.

"No I'll take him I'll take all of you I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear orrrrr just leave us be I will take him only him and I will have my long rest and you will live to grow and thrive and lead happyyyyy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." Penny wise says spitting his words out as he does so.

"NO NO" I yell tears streaming down my face.

"No you can't take Bill I won't let you" Beverly says.

"Leave I'm the one who dragged you into this I'm so sorry go" bill says tiers stinging his eyes. He struggles to get his words out under the tight grip he's in.

"Guys we can't" I say looking at everyone trying to see if they agree.

"I'm sorry" Bill says not meeting our eyes.

"I told you Bill I fucking told you I don't wanna die it's all your fault, you punched me in the face, you made me walk through shirty water you, bought me to a fucking crackhead house" Rich says we all just look at him. Was he being serious?

"And how I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown" Richie says bending down and picking up anything he could use to hit the clown. We all follow his actions and begin to hit the clown in whatever places we can. He releases Bill and he runs back over to us.

"You didn't kill y/n and Beverly because they weren't afraid and we aren't either" Bill says giving the clown one more blow to the head sending him hanging onto the well wall.

"He thrust his fist against the post and still insist he sees the ghosts he thrust his fist against the post" he crumbles before letting go of the wall and falling. We hear him yell "fear" before finally he's gone.

I don't know why I did it but I turn around grab Eddie and smash my lips against his. It wasn't the best place for a a kiss with Eddie but I don't care.

"Eddie I love you" I say finally getting it if my chest.

"I love you to y/n" he says meeting my eyes.

"Thank you guys so much for saving me and Beverly I love you all" I say bringing them into the biggest group hug ever.

Total words-1073