Edward "hero hair" Cullen and The Missing Coven

(A/N: Jenna Ortega is playing Katherine and Louis Partridge is playing the love interested, his name will be Benjamin Riddle, (an oc of mine). And he was a squib and met Katherine during a summer one time before they died. the script I'm using https://www.scribd.com/doc/28819330/Twilight-Script)

"Who are they?" A Hufflepuff asked to get no answer.

Jessica: They're um...Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like, a few years ago.

Angela: They, kinda keep to themselves.

[Rosalie and Emmett enter the lunch room.]

Jessica: Yeah 'cause they're all together, like TOGETHER together. 

[Alice and Jasper enter the lunch room after Rosalie and Emmett.] Uh, the blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal. [Rosalie and Emmett pass behind the girls.]

Angela: Jess, they're not actually related.Jessica: Yeah, but they live together. It's weird, and -- okay, the little dark-haired girl's Alice...[Jasper spins Alice around] ...she's REALLY weird, and, um, she's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain. 

[Jasper and Alice pass behind the girls.] Uh...Dr Cullen's like this...foster dad slash matchmaker.

Angela: Maybe he'll adopt me.

"When are we going to see Katherine?" Sirius whined. Though Remus shushed him so they could continue watching.

[Finely Katherine and Benjamin walk inside, holding hands.]

Everyone froze. Seeing their saviour, the one that saved them all walk right into the frame holding the hand of the ex-dark lord's son and looking exactly like she did when she went into war. When she said her last goodbye to Sirius knowing she might never see him again. When she hugged Regulus for the last time as he cried knowing she was walking straight to her death. The girl who was always full of laughter when she was around her makeshift family. The girl who came up with the idea of becoming an Animagus to help her best friend at eleven. The girl who would take, and take, and take the beatings from her mother and father, so her brothers wouldn't. The one person who was always there for anyone that needed her. The girl who never turned her back on anyone, no matter their blood type, or family line, or Hogwarts house. The introverted girl who was always closed for to everyone one but her family. Who could be so mean, and yet never got into trouble.

Sirius's twin. Regulus's sister. The Fifth Marauder.

Bella: Who are they? [Nodding towards Katherine and Benjamin who walk towards their family.] 

Jessica: That's Benjamin and Katherine. They're like really protective of each other. Like really protective. 

Regulus blinked away tears and started to laugh slightly.

"What's so funny Reg?" Amara asked.

"Of course, Benjamin followed Kathy all the ways to America. He followed her everywhere. He fought alongside her even without magic. He went and betrayed his father for her. And no one but her ever really knew him for him." Regulus explained. He smiled at the screen happy his sister had someone. Even if that someone wasn't him.

"No boys." Sirius muttered. James laughed at his best mate's friend's face.

Dumbledore looked at the screen trying to figure out how Katherine and Benjamin had stayed looking like their 17-year-old selves. Thinking up different ways on how that's possible. Looking at the screen he came to a conclusion. It fitted perfectly. Way Katherine never came back. And who these people were. And Benji. One of his bravest students. It all fit.