Katherine

(A/N: this isn't an update just about Katherine)

Name: Katherine Black/ Katherine Hale

Family: Biological- Walburga Black, Orin Black, The Blacks. Real family- The Marauders, Regulus, Amara, the Potters, The Cullens/Hales

Looks: Slightly tan, brown hair, she doesn't have the usually grey eyes like the other blacks, she got brown. she's average height, 5'4. 

Personality: an IQ of 187, a photographic memory, and she can take in information really fast. Yes, she's a genius. she's got a black cat personality- Benjamin is going to have a golden retriever personality- golden retriever/black cat personality) She's closed off with people she doesn't know. and if she doesn't know you, she wouldn't really like you. 

Powers: When she became a vampire, she couldn't use her wand anymore. wands are made for only wizards/witches and can't be used by any other supernatural thing- even if they are once where able to use one, the moment they're more than just a witch of wizard they can't anymore. As a witch she was an empath- kind of like Musa from Winx club- the Netflix re-make. she can still use that power because it doesn't depend on a wand. So, she kind of has powers like Jasper, but she can't really block out people's feelings, so again like Musa she has headphones and drowning out people with the headphones can help her focus on her own feelings. The power she got when she became a vampire was also to do with the mind, so it kind of went hand in hand with the other power- she could mess with people's heads. So, she could make people see what she wanted them to see, show them their worst fears, show them whatever she wanted. She could make people go insane with her power. Her power is harder to use on vampire cause they're dead, but she can still do it, it's just draining. She also became an Animagus in her fifth year for Remus with her other friends, hers was a black kitten.

Nicknames: Kat, Kitty (Alice and Rosalie), Kitten (Benjamin), Kathy, Kath, Immortal Bitch

(Also, she eyes glow a lilac colour when she uses she powers)

If anyone can think of anything they want me to add please let me know

Don't be a silent reader! I love comments. Please enjoy this story