222

Nicole 12pm

Nicole
12pm

I woke up in bed alone as the sun came beaming into my large windows while I placed my hands over my eyes to block it. I took a few seconds to adjust before I stretched my body out and I looked over at the clock on my nightstand to see the time.

12:05pm it read.

I then sat up and looked around me, wondering where Gianni had went. I listened closely to hear if my shower was going and it was; while his loud music played behind the door as usual.

The same old Marvin Gaye song. His favorite.

Just to keep you satisfied.

"Here he goes with all of this noise." I spoke softly to myself as I slowly got out of the bed and made my way to the kitchen.

I was still a bit tired but I was hungry now. I needed something to eat. And, though I knew Gi was going to take us somewhere later—I needed to at least eat something light right about now.

I made my way to the kitchen and went into the refrigerator to grab some fruit. I'd had an entire fruit basket in here that I hadn't even dug into yet.

"This'll do." I said to myself, grabbing the basket while Gi's music seemed to become louder say I sat in one of my barstools.

You set my soul on fire

My one desire was to love you

And think of you with pride

And keep you satisfied

"Oh baby, oh baby" I heard him singing over the music as I sat there eating my fruit in complete entertainment.

"A mess." I couldn't help but to smile.

"Aye, baby!" I then heard his voice call for me from the bathroom while the shower water and his music continued.

"Yeah?!" I called back as I looked down at the fruit, grabbing another green grape from it's stem.

"Ma!" He yelled again as I looked up with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes, babe?!" I answered him for the second time now but still there was no response.

A few minutes ended up going by as I stuffed my face with grapes from the basket. I then listened as the shower water stopped and soon after the bathroom door swung opened.