333

An hour later

An hour later

"Fuuck, Gi!"

"Shiiit."

"Gianni!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he pulled out of me and began sucking all over me before he pushed himself back into me and fucked me like a crazy person.

"Uuuh!"

"Oh my god—"

"—I love you!" I moaned out loudly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head before he pulled me down further to the edge of the island.

"I love you too, ma." His deep voice spoke, turning me on completely.

"I'm bout' to nut." He groaned deeply as I sat up a bit on my elbows, watching as his long piece of meat went inside and out of me.

We both moaned out as we looked down and watched closely. I was creating puddles and I was so wet for him as I painted his Piece in my juices.

"Got damn." He groaned as his stomach tightened and his abs pierced through his immensely while hie but his bottom lip.

I watched as he stood there in distress as he emptied his Piece inside of me and I moaned out, feeling myself cumming right behind him from all of the second hand pleasure.

Instantly, I came as well as he looked down into my eyes and I moaned out loudly as I laid flat onto my back with a smile.

Silence took over the room as he slowly pulled out of me and I shook a bit from sensitivity. I continued to lay there on top of my kitchen's island as he bent down to kiss my lips before gently helping me up.

"Come on, let's get in the shower." He then said to me as I nodded in agreement, slowly getting up and my legs felt like noodles in this moment.

As soon as I stood up completely though, he smacked my ass as hard as could then bent down to kiss my cheek.

This man here. Was all I could think.

-
Another hour later

"Baby, I need gas in my car."

"And a plan B, please." I expressed to him, cleaning up the kitchen and the living room now, considering the wild behind sex we'd just had.

We'd went from the shower, to the living room to somehow on top of the island in the kitchen where all of my fruit was.

Now there was water all over the floor and a huge mess all over the kitchen. Plus he didn't pull out of me once this time and we'd both had multiple orgasms.

Now I need to clean up the mess and I definitely needed a plan B.

"Aight." He nodded, standing to his feet to leave since he was fully dressed now.