Chapter 3, Carn-evil

(If you wanna know who's who, The game Cuphead is just Cuphead and Mugman The one called "Other Cuphead or Other Mugman" Is the show)

Cuphead and mugman were sitting at the table with the other cup bros waiting to eat breakfast. Elder kettle was cooking pancakes for everyone, he threw them up into the air. At first, the other Cuphead caught the pancakes easily without looking and poured sirup on them but the other mugman missed the pancakes. Cuphead cut his plate in half and gave half of the pancakes to Mugman and gave him the sirup bottle, but when he tried to pour some, there was no more. Cuphead and mugman watched mostly shocked and confused. Finally elder kettle gave the rest of the pancakes to Cuphead and mugman.

"I'm saying I'm a show off!" Cuphead whispered to Mugman as he slightly nodded.

"Cuphead, Mugman and others?" Elder kettle asked.
"Yes elder kettle?" The other Cupbros answered.

"Yeah..?" Cuphead answered quietly.

"Today you guys are in for a real treat!" Elder kettle exclaimed.
"Really?" The other cupbros face brightened. Cuphead and mugman just gave elder kettle a confused look.

"You get get to paint the fence!"

"The fence?" Cuphead asked, "I don't think there is a fence." He said.

"Ughhh, is a fence that wraps around the whole houseeee" the other Cuphead complained. Cuphead and Mugman looked at each other.

"I don't remember a long fence wrapping around the house" Cuphead muttered as Mugman nodded in agreement.

-------------------------------

"I regret this" Cuphead slapped the paint brush on the fence in frustration.

"Jolly Cuphead, This isn't as bad!" Mugman tried to cheer him up, The other Mugman said something.

"But I guess we know what we're doing the rest of the day huh?" He painted the fence with white paint.

"Oh banana oil!" The Other Cuphead snapped, "Paint the fence, Milk the goat, Patch the roof! It's the same old stuff every day!" The other cuphead swong the paint brush creating splashes on the fence. "What we need is a little fun and adventure" Other cuphead stated. Cuphead and Mugman looked at each other in shock.

(FlashBack)

"Come on Mug! Let's go!" Cuphead smiled, He pointed at the Devils casino as Mugman seemed unsure.

"Are you sure cuphead? This might be dangerous for us" Mugman folded his arms as Cuphead fanned his hand repeatedly.

"It's alright Mug!"

"I'm not sure... Elder kettle said not to wonder off from home.."

"Don't worry mug, We just need some fun and adventure!"

(Present)

"oh other me? Earth to youuuu?" The other cuphead snappeed his fingers at the duo, Cuphead and Mugman shook their head's then nodded.

"Oh boys! how's that fenc-"

A explosion was heard as Cuphead and Mugman's jaw dropped.

--------------------------------------

"Oh boy was he steamed" The other mugman stated, The other cuphead shrugged.

"Eh I ain't to worried about it, You know, that should have worked."

"What?" Cuphead asked. "I don't think so.."

"Maybe if I didn't use a lot of gunpowder..oh well"

Cuphead and Mugman glanced at each other when they arrived at Porkgrinds shop.

"Let's just focusing on getting more paint and try not to get distracted" The other Mugman was about to open the door before the other cuphead grabbed him by the handle.

"What's that?" Mugman rose an eyebrow at some building.

*Music playing*

"Um cuphead, I'm not so sure-" The other mugman got interrupted.

"You know what I do when I'm not so sure? I double down!" The other Cuphead had a huge smile then blinked two times.

"I'm not sure... other cuphead, Let's just stick with the normal-"

"Aww come on other Mugsy!" The other Cuphead pleaded, "We are going to that carnival!"

"Absolutely not!" The other mugman yelled.

"Well, me and... my Cuphead will stay and finish the fence you guys blew up" Mugman held Cuphead's arm.

"Alright, That's fine with me" The other cuphead nodded.

----------------------------------------

"Hello Porkrind!" Cuphead waved his hand at Porkrind.

"Whatever, what do you want?" Porkrind crossed his arms, Cuphead and Mugman glanced at each other.

"Uhh... Thank you for the potio-" Cuphead was quickly shut up by Mugman.
"Cuphead, I don't think that he will know" Mugman whispered as Porkrind rose an eye brow.

"Listen, if your not here to buy anything get out!"

And they were outside the shop.

"Rude much" Cuphead grabbed Mugmans hand as they started walking towards the Carnival. It has seemed as the sky turned black when they entered the place, Mugman and cuphead didn't have a good feeling. "Let's go find other us ok?" Cuphead gave a quick hug to Mugman as he smiled and they both ran trying to find their other selfs.

It wasn't long before they found them... with the devil.

"THE DEVIL?!" Mugman and Cuphead cried at the same time, the devil looked confused as he eyed the two cup bros.

"Ok, what is going on?" He pointed his weapon at the cup bros, Cupheads face darkened as he pointed his finger gun at the devil, the other Cupbros saw this and quickly escaped knowing what would happen next.
"Pft, and how would that scare me?" The devil laughed as he didn't see a blue orb forming, at least it blasted off. "Ow!" He cried as Cuphead started to shoot more.

"This might be easier Mug!" Cuphead said to Mugman as Mugman put both hands on his hips.

——————————————-

"Guys! Guys! You guys are ok and not dead!" The other Cuphead hugged them both.
"Yeah, I know but why was the devil there?" Cuphead asked as the other cupbros looked at each other.

"Well.. Cuphead betted his soul.. to the devil.." the other Mugman said shyly as the Cupbros eyes widen.

"YOU GUYS WHAT?"

"Hey Mugman pushed me that caused me to lose!" Other Cuphead said as he loaded paint into a cannon.
"Say, what happened to the devil?" He asked lowering the cannon and firing it.

"Hey boys! How's that-" and elder kettle got covered in paint.

"Maybe I should have used a bit less gunpowder"  other Cuphead laughed as the cupbros looked at him with a blank look.

A beaten up and fried Devil wasn't really found till later.

"Dang those cups.."