Chapter 2, confusion

Cuphead and Mugman were at the house, Cuphead knocked on the door. "Are you sure this is a good idea Cuphead?" Mugman shuddered as Cuphead nodded.

"Yeah! Its just a house, nothing to be afraid of!" Cuphead Smiled, they could hear someone come closer to them.

"Hello?" Someone asked, they looked down on the two cups and froze.

"Hello?" Mugman asked, The person started shaking.

"Boys...?" The person asked, The cupbros looked at each other.

"Yeah elder kettle?" two voices were heard inside of the house, the two cupbros outside looked at each other shocked.

"Elder kettle?" Cuphead asked, "What are you doing here?" Cuphead folding his arms.

"I don't think that's elder kettle.." Mugman said, "At least, I don't think-" Mugman spotted two of themselves staring at them behind the door.

"Alright, I don't like this game we are playing now" Cuphead pointed his finger at them "What's going on?!" He shouted at them.

"Why is there another me?" The other Mugman asked, They kind of stared at each other.

"Ok, everyone come inside now" Elder kettle opened the door fully, Cuphead didn't really trust them based off other events that happened...

"No way, I'm not going in there!" Mugman said, Cuphead held his hand and walked through the door. "Really cuphead?" Mugman asked.

"I mean, we still have our powers soo" Cuphead said in a low voice, like a mutter. They both sat down on the floor while who the assumed elder kettle sat on the chair, The other cupbro's sat near Elder kettle as well.

"So" Elder kettle cleared his voice, calm, "What is going on?!" He burst out, The cupbro's looked at each other then back at Elder kettle.

"Yeah! there's another set of us!" The other cuphead said.

"I think this is your fault cuphead" Mugman whispered to him.

 "I think it was the portal" 

"Of course it was the por-" Mugman stopped. 

"So, This might sound weird but.." Cuphead began, "We are from another place"

Elder kettle rose an eyebrow. "and?"

"No, a portal showed up and I.. kind of jumped into it and ended up here" Cuphead explained, There was silence for a few seconds before Elder kettle and the other Cupbro's burst out laughing causing Cuphead to glare.

"Ok, if you are from another universe why don't you prove it?" the other Mugman asked, The cupbro's looked at each other before mugman nodded.

"Alrighttt! since you told me to!" Cuphead grinned, He made his hand into a finger gun.

"And how is that-" The other Cuphead asked before a light blue color was formed at his finger tip, he then shot a blue bullet out of it causing a wall to fold. They looked at each other as Elder kettles jaw dropped, the other cupbros were speechless.

"h-how did you.." the other Cuphead asked.

"Told you, another you, the more better one" cuphead chuckled.

"Wait what about the other me?" the other Mugman asked, Mugman created a finger gun as well and a blue flame appeared, Mugman shot it at the same wall making the wall just disappear. "WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! THATS SO COOL!" The other Mugman fanned over the other Mugman.

"Ok ok, How about you stay here until a week, how about that" Elder kettle pull them away, The cupbro's looked at each other.

"Sure... Elder kettle..." They both said.