Phone Number?

Sorry for lack of updates!! :(

- Dylan's POV -

Ryan's hold on me lasted a long time, until he seperated us, his hands on my shoulders as he pulled away and his eyes met mine.

I continue to cry softly, and his left hand makes its way to my cheek, his thumb gently brushing away the tears that fell from my eyes.

He sends me a pitiful smile, before slight mischief fills his face.

"Aw, Dyl"

Ryan comforts.

"Would my number make you feel better?"

He says, as I raise my eyebrows in shock and my once solemn face becomes a playful one.

"Absolutely. If that's what the doctors prescribed."

Ryan giggles, and my heart skips a beat at witnessing such a rare appearance. Ryan laughed.. and he laughed at something I said.

I smile, as a faint pink makes its way onto my cheeks.

I could be at my lowest, but as long as I have Ryan, I can keep going. He was my reason to move forward.

I fish my one remaining hand into the pocket of my dirtied jeans to grab my phone, of which somehow had managed to survive the night, before powering it on and awaiting Ryan to tell me his number.

I type it in and name his contact 'Hottie 😍'.

I show it to him, making him smirk as I laugh. The contact name was obviously a joke, and I was just glad Ryan wasn't awkwarded out by it or anything. He was aware it was a joke... But it was also kind of true.

I slid my phone back into my pocket as I mentally cursed for allowing myself to think of Ryan in such ways right now, and shook my head slightly with a small smile, whilst holding the end of my left wrist in my right hand and looking down at both Ryan and I's feet.

I was completely infatuated with this man.

And I was okay with that.

Word Count: 321 words

Super short chapter, I'm sorry for that!!

I made this chapter short as I want to be able to jump straight into after the night in the next chapter, so I figured I should end everything to do with the actual events of summer camp in one chapter rather than confuse people by having a sudden time skip.

So I'll probably cover a bit of them being taken in by the police with a short Timeskip next chapter.

Thank you for reading!! Once again, sorry for taking so long to write such a short chapter, but I hope to see you next chapter!

<3