5 ❦ be a good girl and swallow

༺❦༻

"Well you see little one... a lot of people want this job because it pays well and the working hours are quite flexible. But I'm telling you, I'm not going to give you this job just because I'm friends with your mother. That's not how the world works." he says.

Mr Graves better known as Steven, is my mother's friend and the one I have a job interview with today. Lord I begged my mom to not let me go but she showed no mercy and dropped me off after school at his nightclub here in town.

Mr Graves is rich, cocky and confident, he owns all the nightlclubs in town and he's not the most beautiful man alive, at least not to me. But he's just averagely good looking. His hair was dark blonde, styled neatly and his eyes were cold blue and his muscular body was covered in tattoos.

I sat in his office, in the chair infront of his desk. "Mr Graves, I'm a good hard worker and I'll do anything to meet your standards. So please just give me a chance and I promise you will not regret it." I spoke, desperate.

If I don't get this job, everything is for nothing and my mom is probably gonna put me in the backyard again to let me freeze to death.

Mr Graves stared at me, his eyes rested in a soft tone, a sense of sympathy perhaps? "Hmm... Angelina If you really want this job, you have to do something for it." he says, standing up from his seat as he walks over to my side, just leaning against the edge of the desk as he looks down onto my small frame.

I gaze at him, what did he ment with that? I was nervous and I didn't like the presence of his crotch inches away from my head.

"What is it?" I ask unsure.

He smirks as his hand reaches to graze my pink bottom lip with his thumb. "Maybe you can put those pretty thick lips of yours to use?"

My eyes widend ever so slightly and I backed away from his touch. I was afraid of what he might do to me. A man like him can't keep his hands off a young girl like me and I'm not gonna let him take advantage of me like that.

He walks towards me, his eyes darkening. "C'mon sweetheart, I won't hurt you." he says.

The sound of his belt unbuckeling filled the room and he grew closer towards me, stroking the bulge through his boxers. "C'mon sweetheart, I won't hurt you, just give me a good little suck with those sweet lips of yours."

"No, get away from me!" I hissed as I tried to get around him but he caught my hair in his rough hands. "No? You will do as I say, now get on your fucking knees or I won't make it pretty for ya."

I winced as he pushed me down on my knees while he tugged me against the wall before pulling out his swollen length. I gasp before closing my eyes in terror.

"Just close your eyes sweetheart, it will all be over soon." he hums.

I tried to squirm my body away from him but he just stepped on my hand and I cried out as I felt a small crack somewhere.

"Open your mouth."

"No stop it, please!"

I pushed his knee caps back but he just rammed his knee forward into my face and grabbed a grasp of my hair to his throbbing cock.