22 ❦ all yours

༺❦༻

My heart races as I take in his words, the desire growing within me like wildfire. "Everything?" I murmur, my voice barely above a whisper.

His smirk is the only response as he slowly begins to unbutton his shirt, revealing the hard muscles beneath. I feel my pulse quicken and I can't help but lick my lips, my body aching for him. "Yes, Angelina, everything you desire," he says, his voice low and seductive.

With each slow step he takes towards me, the anticipation becomes almost unbearable. Finally, he stands before me, our bodies mere inches apart. His presence consumes the room, his gaze locked on mine. "Tell me what you want, sweetheart," he purrs, his fingers lightly grazing the sensitive skin at the base of my throat. A shiver runs through me at his touch, heightening my desire.

My eyes flutter closed, lost in the feel of his fingers on my skin. "Your touch," I breathe, opening my eyes to meet his intense gaze. "Your hands all over me."

A subtle smirk tugs at his lips as he steps closer, wrapping his strong arms around me.
"Spread your legs for me, Angelina," he commands softly, his voice seductive yet dominant. Without hesitation, I obey, feeling a thrill of excitement course through me. His eyes darken with desire as they rake over my body, taking in every curve and shift.

His touch so soft, gentle, yet addicting and dark at the same time.  I can't look away from his eyes. They hold a promise of pleasure and excitement that sends shivers down my spine.

"Do you know what happens next, Angelina?" he asks, his voice low and dangerous. A flicker of uncertainty crosses my mind, but it's quickly replaced by curiosity and anticipation.
I shake my head slightly, my gaze never leaving his eyes.

"I'm going to touch you everywhere," he promises, his fingers tracing lazy circles on my bare skin. "And when I'm done, you'll beg for more." A soft moan escapes my lips as he slowly slides his hand up my thigh, his touch making me feel both vulnerable and powerful at the same time.

"Yes," I whisper, my voice barely above a hushed breath. "Please." He chuckles softly at my submission, and with a gentle tug, he pulls me closer until our bodies are pressed tightly together. The hard length of his cock presses against my core, making me gasp in surprise.
"Good girl," he praises, his lips brushing against my ear before nibbling gently on the sensitive skin there. "Now let's see how much more you can take."

He pressed his lips against mine. Kissing me passionately, his lips rough and demanding. Our tongues dance together in a frenzied rhythm, tasting and exploring every inch of each other. He grips my hips, pulling me onto the cold surface of his desk, the contrast between the heat of our bodies and the cool wood beneath us made me aching for more.

As he continued to kiss me passionately, his hands wander down my body, caressing every curve and dip. He took a moment to savor the feeling of his skin against mine, his warmth enveloping me in the midst of our heated exchange. The scent of his cologne fills my nostrils, and I can't help but breathe him in. A soft whimper leaving my lips, the passion drowning my body into his.

I could feel the faint smile on his lips, the way he quietly smirked against mine. He knew what he did to me, he knew how he could take me and make me all his without even trying. And I felt addicted in the deepest pits.

He carefully pushed my face down to the desk, to trail kisses along my neck, down to my shoulder blades, and then slowly slid his big hands under my sweater, grazing the sensitive skin of my midriff. My breath hitches at his touch, and I can feel myself tremble beneath his hands. The sight of me, flushed and breathless from our embrace, fuels my desire even further.