15 ❦ delicate dolls break

༺❦༻

The rage build up inside of me, my mouth twitched. As I pushed his hand away from my face and hair, trying to get out of his filthy hold.

Animal, he was. If it wasn't for the law, I would have had a knife pierced through his bitter heart. Watching Mr Graves take his last breath on the earth he was so despised on.

I stood up from the chair and said. "Do not touch me, ever again." with a cracked voice, I felt seen but yet so small. I was nothing but a prey and a weak little girl.

A wicked grin flashed his face and I got the idea that he saw this as an invitation, a sick fantasy he so desperately waited on. "Don't be scared little vixen, just turn around and let this be over with." tilting his head, he grabbed my rigid body. A yelp leaving my lips as my body was slammed down onto the wooden hard desk.

So fast and out of the blue, I couldn't process what was happening. My dress ran up, revealing the thin laced cotton against my backside. "What are you doing Mr Graves?" I asked scared. "Please let me go."

The feeling of his bulge against my ass grew larger and larger by every second as I struggled to escape this uwilling position. "Hmm..." he hummed.

"Don't fool me Angelina. I've seen you taking those glances at me in my club. Just waiting for me to take you again, but this time not in your mouth." as he says he caressed his fingers over the heath of my cotton underwear. "Oh my. You are such a filthy little whore, you're practically dripping wet for me."

My body, froze, the goosebumps running down my skin made my the hairs on my skin stand up straight in it's wake. I was terrified, scared for my life. I do not want this, being touched and him telling me lies I've never even heard of before. "Please stop! It's not true. Please let me go." I squeezed my legs shut, his hand trapped between them. I tried to fight out of his hold but he was too strong. "Don't be a fuckin' bitch now, Angelina. I know you want his." he pinned my wrists against my back and held me down against the desk once again.

I cried, my eyes filling with water as his other hand pushed my legs apart, his fingers creeping to the sides of my panties. His dirty hands inside my flesh feeling it all. "Fuck, you're just ready for my cock aren't you. So tight and swollen. You might have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen."

Screams of terror left my mouth, as his fingers met the entrance of my pussy, pushing them inside. I cried out more than ever before, not because it hurt, but because I didn't want this, going against my will. He ruined me, assaulted me once again. His mouth left curse words, telling me to shut up by covering my mouth with his hand. I screamed to the struggle of getting out of this hold. But he was of course so much stronger than I was.

"Don't do this to me!" I yelled through my muffled screams. His fingers were thrusting inside of me, my pussy aching with every thrust. He then unbuckled his pants, pulling his boxers down. I gasped, at the burning sensation he left on my ass. An imprint, red from his hands.

He proceeded to push his cock inside of my folds groaning out of satisfaction. My face helpless, as I was laid flat on my stomach, with my ass up. I cried, tears streaming down my face, swollen lips and a hurtful body. He thrusted further with long rough movements, his body slamming against mine and his filthy animalistic sounds filling the room.

My body was lifeless and numb to the act, frozen in time. I took it, because I knew I could never get away. And that's when I thought. Why does this to happen to me. Why me? Why was I always the victim of everything that happend in my miserable stupid little life. So I prayed- prayed to the Lord to tell me all the answers and to diminish my pain and suffering.

His hand leaves my mouth and trails up to my hair as he grabs it and holds it so tightly between his fingers as he assaulted my spot over and over again. Cursing out words degrading words, I couldn't properly make up. After some time what felt like forever. He fell tired, his thrust messy and slow. Moans leaving his mouth as he came inside of me.

He left my entrance as he buckled up his pants. I slowly rose up from the desk, pulling up my underwear and my dress down. Still in shock, I was quiet, my mouth shut as if glued together.

Hands roughly wrapped around my throat as he held it so tightly, the blood vessels in my now almost red eyes were gonna burst. His dark brooded eyes spit venom and he warned me. "Sweetheart, you will listen very carefully. If you ever run your mouth to anyone about this. I will come find you and I will fuckin' kill you." he lowers his gaze. "Do you understand?!"

My body shaked out of fear for my life, the hold he had over me terrified me straight to the bone. I tried to catch my breath, but his hands were restricting my throat. So I slowly tried to nod my head as tears flowed down my face.

I noticed the look on his face, was unsatisfied. And then, the weight of his hand smacked me across my face leaving a burning sensation. "Louder! I can't fuckin' hear you Angelina?!!" he demands.

I sobbed, helplessly. Trying to talk with his hand squeezing my little throat. "Y-ye-s Mr Graves." I struggled.

Again, he striked me across the face and as he did I felt a harsh burning sensation on my eyelid and into my eye. It was something I never felt before, so painful I almost broke down to my feet. "I said, I can't hear you!" he yelled into my face. He loosened his grip onto me throat for me to catch my breath and I nod my head over and over again, pleading. "Yes Mr Graves..."

Finally he let go off my throat, releasing me from his hold. I held my hands against the marks on my delicate now painful blue neck, desperately hitching for more air to fill my lungs.

He slowly stroked my hair like I was one of his pet slaves. Caressing it I grew even more petrified of his touch. "Good girl, now get the fuck out of here."

I grabbed my bag on the desk behing and ran to the door, fleeing the scene. I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible... After finding the nearest bus stop, I sat down onto the lonely bench, moths flying around the dim yellowness of the strees light. I leaned beck against the glass, tears falling down my face and drowning into my own sorrow. I was feeling sick and nauseous and I felt so disgusting with myself. It's my fault for being a prey, my fault! my fault! my fault! I was on the verge of screaming my heart out.

But I will just have to shove all my problems away, to try not to think about what happend and how Mr Graves used me again. I cannot tell anybody, it's too dangerous and he will hurt me and it will bring so much more problems than I already have.

Walking on the front porch I grabbed my keys and unlocked the front door. Finally home I heard laughter and joy from the living room, taking a look, I pierced my head around the corner, to only see my mom on the couch with another man. Smothering kisses down her neck, her face flustered and crazy. They must be drunk, by the looks of it. Wine and beers scattered across the small table.

I turned my head around, sighing. I returned to my room, my safe space and the only space where I felt safe and comfortable.

I took off my dress that clinged onto my skin like a leech, sucking me in and reminding me of tonight. Removing my makeup I stepped into the shower, letting the steaming hot water rinse my sins away.

If only I was different, If only I was another person. Perhaps a man, so I wouldn't have to bare all the suffering a woman has to go through.