A/N: The End of the DSMP

November 13, 2022:

That's right everyone! The end of Tommy and Tubbo for season one has came. Today actually! And I want to talk about what will happen with this one shot book as we wait for season two.

It will not end! I enjoy writing a lot! I have so many ideas and I want to keep this book for a lot longer. It just may not make sense when season two comes along in all honesty. But there will be a divider for when season two comes along! I'm keeping all the oneshots I've made as of now and the future ones before season two up, and it'll be divided under "season 1." Then, we'll have "season 2" for a divider!

(April 10, 2023: Unfortunately for the paragraph above, there will be no season 2. It breaks my heart, honestly. It's literally the end of an era, an era that literally was one of the biggest reasons of why I'm still living today. Without that dumb but entertaining server, i probably wouldn't be where i am. But i respect their decision, and the QSMP is so cool, in my opinion. Check that SMP out if you want to!)

I have so many cool ideas for what I want to do within my writing stuff I've done here. I'm reopening the Karlnapity book sometime later (2-4 months as of now :]), I have so many drafts, I still want to see you all be happy when I upload, I want to create even more stuff here, and it'll all be done because I'm not letting myself give up. Truly, I won't.

I might even create a book talking about if I had a server, something inspired by the dream smp. It won't get many reads, I assure you, but it'd be so cool to at least tell some people of what could happen there. There could be lovers, wars, fights, suicides, ghosts, villains, heroes, and so much more. There could be arcs, like the exile arc, the egg arc, villain arcs, in the story! I just think it'd be cool. Maybe it could come true one day.

But as of right now, I want to continue this oneshot book and reopen my Karlnapity oneshots! So don't think I'm going away :)

I might even start creating a little horror here. Little notes that'll tie into a huge oneshot I want to make. Not too much thought into it yet, but I want it to be one of the accomplishments I made here.

I also wanted to let you into some stuff! Not a lot of too important shit, but just explaining some things!

Why I created the oneshot books? In all honesty, pure curiousity in how this could go. Let me tell you how happy I am with them now, and what my intentions are. My Karlnapity book is fucking big, maybe not the "big" you're thinking of, but just something that's so big for me in terms of writing. What is it? 80 something k? It's fucking big for me! And these oneshots. They're not as big, but they make me happy enough. 20k or something reads here. I'm happy with it! My intentions now are to, one, improve my writing as much as I can, and, two, to make people happy with my writing. I'm working on it so much, I promise. I have 20 something different drafts, I'm working on requests (though they'll take a while [like a oneshot I've been working on for a year... I'm so sorry about that. It'll be out soon, mate!], they will be done!), and there's one I'm working on that I'm really happy with so far.

I'm seriously so proud of those who I write about. They've gone so far. Tommy's stream hit over 98.3k views during his live! I'm so proud of Tommy and Tubbo, and I know I'll be proud of Ranboo when they stream their dream SMP ending.

I'll see you soon!

-Your author :]

(I ended up having to come back and fix stuff. And no, no you were not going to see me soon. November 13, 2022 was when i posted this. You wanna know what it is now? January 3, 2023. But this time, I do mean it. See you soon, everyone! :] )