Legacy is what lives on

Dany sat on her chaise as Ser Barristan took a seat from across her. "Ser," "yes?" "Tell me about my brother." He chuckled and sighed,  "your brother...your brother was beautiful, Rhaegar loved playing the harp." 

She beamed and said, "I heard he was a great player," "Yes, Yes, he was. The pieces he played can be argued and thrown up for debate but what was certain was that he was a very melancholic prince." Dany nodded as she looked down at her hands, "what would he play?" Ser Barristan looked up as he said, "all sorts of things, but to please and make his wife princess Elia happy, he played all of Princess Baelyrias records composed in Dorne."

"Didn't she play the harp so much her fingers would bleed? Mushroom wrote that it was her favorite reason to play," Ser Barristan nodded and said, "that didn't stop him from serenading in the night."

-

"I've always admired Princess Baelyria, she got rid of her problems and enemies all with one word, dracarys." Tywin chuckled at his daughters bluntness.

"So for all her 'problem solving'" he said with mockery in his voice, "she still bathed Westeros in blood and fire, died for nothing as he queen was murdered by her half brother." Cersei nodded before spitting, "at least she died knowing that this fucking world paid for what happened to her and her family."

-

Prince Rhaegar was always known to prefer a book over a sword, but who would have known that a book would convince the melancholic prince to become the famed warrior Westeros will know him as?