Part 2: Rise and fall of Biollante

After the fight between Godzilla and Anguirus, other Kaijus began to appear. The world thought that Godzilla and Anguirus were the only Kaijus on Planet Earth, but the world was wrong.

Hiroshima 1989:

Doctor Ishiro Serizawa lost his daughter in 1984. She was killed by Godzilla and Anguirus. Serizawa was so sad because she was everything to him. He took the remaining DNA from his daughter which was combined with DNA from Godzilla. He was doing some experiments to see how Godzilla's blood turns a human being into a zombie. That day in Hiroshima was peaceful until the evening. Godzilla appeared in Hiroshima and started destroying the city, Godzilla hit Serizawa's lab with his tail and the DNA of Godzilla and his daughter spilled onto the rose that was next to the table. Serizawa managed to escape but later the entire laboratory collapsed due to something that grew out of it.

The creature looked like a huge rose with teeth

(music starts)

The creature roared softly at Godzilla, Godzilla turned and stared at the strange creature in amazement. Serizawa saw the creature and named it Biollante. Serizawa classified Biollante as an Earth God, but he still doesn't know if Biollante is on the human side. Biollante attacked Godzilla with his "tentacles" coming out of the ground. The "tentacles" of Biollante wrapped around Godzilla and began to grip him. Godzilla tried to break free and failed so he used an atomic pulse and destroyed all the "tentacles". Biollante roared in pain, she attacked Godzilla with some kind of acid. Godzilla was very angry but not in much pain. Then he hit Biollante with his atomic breath but didn't even use 10% of the breath's power. Biollante screamed in pain and began to change. Serizawa said that she adapts to the enemy and has a chance to kill Godzilla. The Japanese army has arrived to help Biollante fight Godzilla. Biollante adapted and developed and began to glow green.

(music starts)

(music starts)