Part 4: Battle for Moscow

Tragic changes occurred on earth, lightning, thunder, floods, eruptions, earthquakes and so on, began to appear more often. Many nations say that it is the wrath of God or Gods, people were terrified.

Japanese military base 50 kilometers away from Tokyo, 17.11.2022:

The military in Japan collected huge amounts of metal, but not from Earth. On Mars, they found a new type of metal that is even better than nanometal. When their project was almost finished, they would then tell the whole world what they were doing, but the Japanese and Americans would tell what they were doing at the same time. The Americans made an agreement with Japan that they would build something that would help both countries and even the whole world. But that means two scientists will have to transfer to those war machines. The Japanese worked hard but managed to finish the project. They emphasized with America that they had created two huge anti-kaiju robots. The Japanese anti-Kaiju robot is called Jet Jaguar and the American one is called Full Bot. That's good news, but the bad news is that the two scientists have to turn into robots, that is, they have to transfer their souls into anti-Kaiju robots. No one wanted a scientist to do that, but Serizawa volunteered to be Jet Jaguar, the military told him not to because they needed someone with information about the Kaiju's. But Serizawa said he brought someone else who knows a lot about Kaiju's.

James the commander of US army says:,, Who did you bring?"

Serizawa:,, I brought Dr. Chen."

Serizawa headed to the military base to transfer to the Jet Jaguar.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile in America the scientist who agreed to be a Full Bot is a friend of Ishiro Serizawa. His friend's name is Ren Serizawa who is Ishiro Serizawa's brother after all. Ren entered Full Bot and headed towards his brother who is in Japan. His body was buried in the ground and later the same will happen with Serizava's body.
_________________________________________

When Ren arrived in Japan, he saw his brother and just as they were shaking hands, a call came from Russia.

Vladimir Putin:,,Good day Japan, what I would like to ask you is to quickly come to Moscow, Godzilla has destroyed 2 nuclear submarines and is heading towards Moscow, Russia could even defeat him if I use my strongest nuclear bomb but that would threatened life on earth."

(call ends)

Full Bot and Jet Jaguar headed to Moscow and prepared to attack Godzilla.

The closest northern beach to Moscow, 17.11.2022(evening):

(music starts)

(Godzilla rises from the sea and roars)