Part 5: The Gods vs God

Thor and Godzilla are ready for round two, Godzilla and Thor are exhausted to prolong the fight.
_________________________________________

Thor raised his mjolnir to the sky and gathered all his energy, Godzilla was amazed and knew this was going to be a tough fight. Thor looked down at the exhausted Godzilla and crossed his chest. Godzilla fell to the ground.

(Thor laughs at Godzilla)

Thor:,, You already gave up?! Wait a minute, you're dying! You're so weak!"

Godzilla hits Thor with Atomic Breath while lying on the ground. Godzilla stands up and roars loudly at Thor.

(music starts)

Thor flew up behind Godzilla and threw him towards the beach where Godzilla came from. Godzilla stood up and began to glow blue.

Thor:,, You are finally collecting energy, you probably didn't even know you could do that and you are still in this world for a long time!"

Godzilla fired an atomic breath at Thor hitting him but not for long. Thor then quickly flew to Godzilla to hit him but just as he was about to hit him Godzilla used an atomic pulse. Pulse threw Thor several kilometers away but that didn't stop him. Godzilla turns his back, transfers the energy into his legs and jumps towards Thor.

 Godzilla turns his back, transfers the energy into his legs and jumps towards Thor

Thor is quite tired this time because the Earth doesn't have enough energy for him. Godzilla landed right on Thor knocking him unconscious. Meanwhile Full Bot and Jet Jaguar headed towards Thor and Godzilla. Godzilla was busy punching Thor that he forgot to watch his back, Jet Jaguar punches Godzilla in the back and Full Bot makes a big scratch on Godzilla's chest.