"The guy I loved loved someone else."

"And Heidi and I were totally wasted. Seb had to go to get us to the station, he was fuming. He lectured us all the way back home, two long hours." I spoke and Mick chuckled.

"Sounds like Seb." He spoke. "What's your first memory about him?" He asked and I took a deep breath and made a thinking face biting my under lip.

"I was 11." I started remembering. "I remember my dad taking me to the track, it was Valencia. We went into the Red Bull garage and there he was. He looked like a superhero with his race suit." I smiled as I remembered. "He said hi to me and I remember I was so shy. He then went out and I watched the race with my dad from the pitbox. Seb won. I remember seeing him on the podium. He belonged there, he was so radiant and full of life up there. After the race we went to get dinner and I told him I'd love to drive an F1 car. He laughed and promised me he'd drive me around one day. He did." I finished up with a smile on my face.

"He did?" Mick asked and I nodded.

"A year later he drove me around Monza." I replied and he smiled. "Your dad was there too." I added and his smile widened. "What was your first memory with Seb?" I asked.

"Hmm." He made a thinking face. "I was 13. Seb already had 3 world titles. I was at a karting competition and Seb went there with my dad. He was an absolute hero, all my karting mates were going nuts when they heard he was there. My dad introduced us and when he said he was there to see me I was speechless. It was the most amazing thing ever." The smile on his face didn't faded.

"Seb's amazing." I spoke and he nodded.

"How's your song going?" He asked and I pursed my lips on a smile.

"It's actually going great. I already got the instrumental." I replied.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yep."

"Did you add my fantastic lyrics?" He asked and I laughed.

"I'm not putting "stupid and crazy like spaghetti" on a song." I told him and he furrowed his brows offended.

"What about "great like biscuits and gravy"?" He asked and I smiled. "I didn't hear a no." He shrugged.

A waiter walked towards us with our food.

"Spaghetti a la carbonara?" He asked.

"For her." Mick pointed at me and the waiter put my plate in front of me.

"And the lasagna." The waiter put the plate in front of Mick.

"Thank you." We thanked the man.

"Enjoy your food." The waiter told us and walked off.

We started eating as we kept talking.

"You have lasagna on your mouth." I chuckled softly and pointed at Mick.

He tried licking it off but he couldn't hit the spot. I chuckled shaking my head and grabbed my napkin.

"Let me help you." I reached towards him and wiped the stain off.

"Thanks." He smiled looking down and I smiled.

The rest of the night was amazing. I really enjoyed his company and I fell more and more in love with him every time. I was absolutely head over heels for the blonde. He invaded every single one of my thoughts but he was just my friend and I was pretty sure he saw me just as that. As a good friend.

We walked outside the restaurant and the cold breeze hit my body. I hugged myself, I hadn't brought a jacket.

"You shouldn't go out without a jacket." Mick spoke and before I could say anything I felt his jacket over my shoulders.