Chapter 13

"Reaper! You have to be placed directly opposite Ghost, ok." Alejandro said as he waited for me to answer.
"He doesn't talk. Kinda useless." Ghost said.
"Alright, that's ok. Move to the other side of the building and make sure no one sees you." Alejandro continues.
I nod my head and I get to my position.
It took a long time for me to get there but I did get into the position at an exceptional time.
My position was to keep an eye on Diego just in case he moves towards soap and Alejandro. Their position is to find el sin Nombre and take him hostage so we can find the other missiles.
My radio was completely turned off and my only way of communication was Price. Everything was on Price to me at the moment. I forgot to tell him about the one that was lost during that fight.

Damn, I've been stupid lately. I need to forget about Ghost during these missions but I can't.
"Reaper! take deigo out now." My talkie screamed making me jump back out of my mind.
I scanned the building down quickly and within 10 seconds I spot deigo and pull the trigger, releasing a red messy splat on the wall.
"Target down, sir," I answer Price.
"Good. Get down to the main quad. Everyone will be gathered there."
I set my gun down and got up from my position and followed Price's orders.
Packing a rifle isn't easy but it's nice having a big gun with you since you feel more intimidating. It's good since you feel safe, yet bad cause you are one of the main targets.

Bu the time I got down to the area, everyone was in a cargo box.
I could hear a woman yelling in another language which I didn't understand.
I walked up next to soap and gave him a nudge, looking up at him in question.
"El sin Nombre. Finally found him. He's a she." He whispered back.
I nod my head and watch as graves and Alejandro interrogated her a little.
Within a minute or two it was over and we were told to get back to our stations since Graves had it under control.

----------------------Time Skip--------------------

"You need to get your game back up Y/N," Price said as he hands me a new talkie.
"Yes sir," I answer.
"You're a strong and smart soldier. If you weren't we wouldn't be asking for you in the team, alright."
I nod my head in agreeance.
"You're doing good. We're almost done." He says as he opens the door for me.
I put the new talkie in my jacket pocket since it was the biggest pocket.
As I walked down the corridor, I decided the look at my reflection again to see the bruise and cuts.
The bruise hasn't changed but the cuts have turned into scabs now.
I softly rubbed the scabs, examining how big they are, but as I did that the door to this wall opened.
I didn't expect anyone to be in that room since it didn't look like any lights were on.

I turn to see that it was Simon. How embarrassing. Was he just standing there watching me as I looked at myself?
"Your face looks fine. You shouldn't worry about it." He said with one of his arms leaning against the door.
"I'm not worried," I replied moving my hand away from my face.
"I just don't want them to get worse."
"That's worrying, Y/N."
I guess it is.
We both just stand there, not knowing what I should say or do.
"Come in then. I'll have a look." Simon said as he moved, signalling me to walk into the room.
I stuttered a little but followed his instructions.
As I walked in Simon followed behind, closing the door behind him.
The room was small but had his gear and a little bed in the coner of the room.
"Just sit there. I'll grab my first aid." He said as he turned to his gear, taking his mask off.
I sat on his bed and waited for him.
"So this is where you sleep." I said as I scanned the room.

"It's not much. But it temporary." He was right. My room wasn't all that interesting either. More lonely if anything.
"I bet your room is more homely then this."
"Actually not really." I laughed nervously.
"Like you said temporary rooms." I continued.
After a few minutes, Simon came over with a fee things from his first aid and started examining my face.
His eyes were steady, same with his hands.
Within what felt like seconds he was done.
"I put some antibiotics on the scratches. I can't do anything about the bruise although it seems like it's slowly going down  now." He said as he cleaned up a little.
"Thank you. You didn't really have to do this." I answered.

"What do you do when we are out on a mission, Y/N?" He asked suddenly as he put the rubbish in the bin.
My mind went fuzzy, trying to remember what I told everyone I did.
"Well I help captain Price out, conducting missions. I examine the guns, cables and wires around the building and that about it really." I said trying to keep my story straight.
He looked down at me from across the small room, making me feel intimated.
"So your pretty smart."
"I wouldn't really say smart." I answered as he walked closer.
"I wouldn't know how to change wires in buildings." He continued as he got closer to me, pushing me more on the bed as he slowly crawled on me.
"Cables ain't that hard to change, Simon." I tried to keep my mind in one place. Yet failing.
He pushed his lips on mine, but I didn't fight it this time.
Both of us were now on the bed with him over me.
His lips moved from my lips to my neck again, making me breathe a little louder and slower.

"I should continue what I started from the other day."