Chapter 14

"What if someone walks in? We could get in serious trouble." I whispered.
"I locked it already. Whoever is dumb enough to break the door down is their own problem." He said never leaving my neck.
My hands were on the back of his head as he slowly started kissing my chest.
Our shoes were off, the same with our belts and other hard materials that would hurt.
His knee was in-between my thighs as it softly rubbed on my sensitive spot, making me moan a little into his kiss.
"Wait," I said pushing him a little.
"What if we get caught? I don't want to lose my job." I continued.
"It'll be fine. No one will catch anything and if they do they'll only be kicking out the best soldiers."  He answered as he let out a smirk while looking down at me.
I could feel his ego radiating off of him. But in a way, it's a nice feeling since he made a plural. Us.

"Turn the radios off so we can just have time to ourselves." He whispered as he kissed my ear.
The feeling of his lips and his voice in my ear made my body shiver in pleasure.
I allow him to unbutton my clothes as they can hang loose.
He never left my lips as he undid his shirt and threw it to the ground.
I felt his hands on my face after he threw his shirt to the ground.
I wasn't overwhelmed, only excited. I didn't want to wait for him but his comfort is something. I could tell he didn't want to rush this. But I did.
I lift myself to take my loose army shirt off and my undershirt as I fell back into his kiss leaving me with only my bra on and lose combat pants.
He pulled back from the kiss and started playing with something.
I opened my eyes, excited to see him unbuckling his belt and pants.
He looked up to see me watching.
Without hesitation, he pulled my pants off aggressively as he did so with his shirt and pants too.

I pulled his muscular figure close to me and smashed our lips back together.
I felt him hard against me now as he kissed me.
Yet I also felt him tense up.
I slowly pull back from the kiss and open my eyes.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
He didn't answer straight away, giving me the clue he doesn't know what he was doing. Neither do I.
We both wanted it, but we didn't know how to go along with it.
However, it's the first time seeing Simon visually scared straight. Frozen.
"Hey!" I whispered, placing my hands on both cheeks as I try and take him out of his trance.
"We can just call it a night. We don't have to do anything." I placed my forehead on him, calming him down.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he place his right hand on mine.

"I'm ok Y/N. Just. Just a little light-headed that all." He said as he smiled at me.
I smiled back at him and gave him a peck on the lips.
He brought his lips back to mine multiple times, each a small peck.
A repeat of earlier, he crawled back on top of me but this time his energy was way more confident.
As I laid on my back he pulled me closer to him, pulling my legs and speading them so they were around his waist.
I let out a little yelp since it was such a surprise to me.
He kept his lips connected to my skin as he took his belt and pants off and threw it to the ground.
I felt his confidence burst out of nowhere as his body moves.
He pulled away from the kiss and pulled my underwear off, throwing that to the ground.
I gave a little yelp as he forced them off.
He came back into the kiss, moving his dominant hand down to my stomach, softly dragging his fingers down making my body shiver.

"Are you alright?" Simon murmured.
"If you stop I won't be." I replied with a smirk.
"Well. We don't want that do we." He let out a more evil smirk as he slowly moved his fingers inside of me making me moan.
He kissed me, covering the loud sounds I was making now.
His fingers were near my sweet spot, but his dick is the only thing that can't officially satisfy me now.
I moved my hips closer to him, trying to signal that I want more of him.
I finally sucked up enough courage to move my hand down to his hand and move him.
He pulled back from the kiss and looked at me with a worried expression.
"I want you, Simon." I cried our softly.
His face softened as he understood what I ment.
He moved his hands to my sides and looked down at me with embarrassment.
"Your bra," He started.
"I don't know how to deal with those things." He giggled, trying to hide his obvious embarrassment.
Without a second of hesitation I took it off. I would do anything for this man at this very moment.
"That's better." He whispered in my ear then kissed it, shivers going down my body.

I felt him finally take his boxers off, feeling him in-between my legs.
I let out a soft gasp of surprise as it touched me. It wasn't my first time, but from how long it was the last time I did it I could consider it my first time.
He move his head back up to mine and placed it on my forehead, both of us closed eyes.
"Are you ready? I don't want to hurt you." He said.
"Yes, please." As soon as I said that I felt him slowly push himself into me, making me gasp loudly.
Simon placed his hand over my mouth as he started thrusting into me, each time deeper.
His head was still connected to mine, making it more intimate to me.
I heard him softly whimper each time he pushed in making me repeat after him.
I held onto Simon as he refound my sweet spot, making me cry out more for him.
"Fuck." Simom gasped.
"You feel so fucking good."
He moved his hand from my mouth and lowered himself closer to me, placing his hands behind my head and his head next to mine.

I could feel him become more hard in me with each thrust, making me feel more wet.
I tried to hold in my moans and cries but it was extremely difficult. I bit my lips so hard I made them bleed and scratched and tore at Simon's back but I never heard him say ow or any sign of him in pain.
He moaned softly and whimpered in my ear.
I started feeling him get a little more weak but pushing through with harder and deeper thrusts then before.
The force of his movements made my body rock, yet never hurting me.
My stomach started to knot up as he continued his rhythm.
I closed my eyes harder and sunk my nails deeper, finally getting somewhat of a reaction out of him.
He picked himself up and grabbed my hands, pinning them down onto the pillow as his thrusts speed up again.
"Simon," I whimpered.
"Fuck, Y/N. You feel so fucking amazing." He groaned.

My body was so tired even though I'm not the one moving. I guess that's how intense a woman's orgasm are.
I felt my body heat up and the knot moved down to my clit where he was near.
With each thrust now I felt my body react in such a way I've never felt.
I couldn't put words together and if I tried, only moans, gasps and whimpers would leave my mouth.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He moaned as his pace slowed again.
I couldn't answer him. My mouth wouldn't let it make any sense.
Within half a minute, Simon pulled himself out and came on my stomach.
He lunged over me, both of us in a wet, breathing mess now.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think that through." He chuckled.
"I'll get some paper towels and clean you up." He says as he picked himself up while I'm still in a mess.
My body was too tired to open my eyes, let alone move.
I heard him come back over to me and clean his mess off of me.
I felt his hand combat through my hair and his lips touching my forehead.

"I'd do anything for you Y/N. I love you."