001. seattle grace's staring problem

001:
' seattle grace's staring problem '

001:' seattle grace's staring problem '

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

     HALEY GREY WOULD BE LYING IF SHE said she wasn't nervous for her first day at Seattle Grace Hospital

     HALEY GREY WOULD BE LYING IF SHE said she wasn't nervous for her first day at Seattle Grace Hospital. Even though she had been an surgical intern for a few months already, she had been at Mercy West Hospital before. This was a new hospital. A whole new ballgame. It felt like starting at day one.

      Don't get her wrong, she was grateful for the chance to learn at Seattle Grace. It was a better hospital than Mercy West, and the fact that they were letting her transfer over due to relocation was a great deal. Especially since it happened so quickly. She moved out of her parent's house and in to her best friend's house within two days. She didn't even have time to tell her mom and dad she was relocating to a different hospital.

     Still, she felt like a stranger as she put her things in her new locker. Well, she was a stranger, actually. Not for long, though. She would just have to show everyone that she was more than a stranger. And she deserved to stay at Seattle Grace as much as them. For one, she was extremely smart and dedicated. Not as smart as her younger sister, Lexie, but how could she be when the girl had a photographic memory?

     That didn't mean Haley wasn't smart, though. She was of above average intelligence, obviously. She graduated med school. But even more noticeable than her intelligence was hear dedication and ambition. The girl had planned on becoming one of the top surgeon's in the country ever since she was five and her mom had given her a toy doctor's kit for Christmas. And here she was... in her first intern year. On the way to that "silly, unachievable" goal and nothing would stop her.

     Haley had been assigned a resident before she came in, and she was worried about it, to say the least. She had heard what people called her. "The Nazi". That sure didn't sound like the most fun, easiest resident in the world, but still, it wouldn't stop Haley from trying to prove herself as a great surgeon.

     "Okay, people!" A loud, stern voice announced.

     Haley shut her locker door and turned around seeing a short, hostile woman enter the room.