Kuroko Tetsuya: Betrayal (Part 1)

A/N: Before we proceed, you're Akashi's sister here named Ayumi, who attended Seirin. There will be some plot twist and heartbreak? Dunno anyways! Enjoy!

_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Ayumi's POV (Yours)

"What? W-What do you mean father!? We already agreed that I'm not going back to America! You promised me plus Sei-nii has always been there!"

"Are you defying me Ayumi?" My father asked.

'I've had enough of this! I don't want to be controlled anymore! This is so unfair! Sei-nii is always there in Japan. I...I can support myself now that I'm in high school.'

"Yes father! I've had enough of this! I'm going back to Japan and study there. You can't change my mind." I replied. My eyes filled with determination and defiance hung in the air.

"Listen here Ayumi. Seijuurou has his own things to mind while you have the same except it was already planned. So you will stay the-"

"No, father. Staying here since I was 10 is enough. I want to see Japan and Seijuurou once more. So I'll go. Goodbye."

I dropped the call and brought my luggage outside. I called for a taxi and pointed out the airport. 'I want to play basketball freely again. I miss it.' The plane was already there so I boarded it. Hours later, I was now in Japan.

'I'm back Japan! It's nice to be back. I wonder what would be Sei-nii's reaction?' I decided to call him.

"Moshi moshi? This is Akashi Seijuurou, who might this be?" A deep yet soothing voice asked. I beamed at the familiar tone before saying,

"Sei-nii!"

"Ayumi? What did you call me for?" He asked. I grinned and told him the news.

"I'm home! But I'm not going back to the mansion. Father didn't like the idea of me going back here. I want to see you and enter Japanese schools. I miss it here."

"Ayumi, you do know that you can't live by your own right?" He asked. I know that he will be saying that soon. I smirked and boasted half-heartedly.

"I can. Plus I already have a company. It was named under me. Anyways! What school are you attending Sei-nii? I haven't heard of you since elementary."

"Hmm. I'm in Rakuzan now. Kyoto."

"That far!? But I'm in Tokyo and the nearest school to my new home is Seirin High. Geez, why did you pick that Sei-nii?"

"It's a prestigious school for basketball Ayumi plus Seirin—I heard that's where Tetsuya is now."

"Oh! You mean the shadow?"

"Yes. If you're going there, then I assume that you're going to enter that club."

"Yup! Oh! It's time! I'll visit you this weekend nii-san. Bye bye!"

'Sigh~ Seirin huh? I wonder what kind of basketball team they have having the shadow to come to them. Kyaah! I'm so excited!'

I grabbed my things and went to the new apartment. While walking down, my stomach suddenly grumbled. I looked around and saw a fast food restaurant. Maji Burger. It smelled like an American restaurant here, so I ordered 2 burgers, 1 French fries and my favorite, chocolate milkshake! Yum! I looked around for a seat but it seemed like all the tables were full until I spotted a table with a spare chair. I asked the boy sitting on it.

"Excuse me? Do you mind if I sit here? It's just quick really."

"Sure." He replied. The boy had teal blue hair and a pair of same colored eyes. He was wearing a black uniform with blue lining. 'Where did I see that uniform?'