File 7: House Khaos

"Let eternal wishes of the endless Celestial Atlas be your cradle and golden dreams await."

~.~.~

House Founder:
Grand Prince Khaos Aion[DECEASED; MURDERED]

Current Head:
Lady Asmodaus Khaos

Known members:
Lord Morax/Zhongli(by political marriage; disowned), "Scarlet King" Deshret[Deceased; Reborn as the human, Alhaitham], Asmodaus(appointed to the house by the throne), Lady Guizhong/Haagentus(deceased), Lady Nabu(Deceased; Reborn as the human, Nilou), Xilonen(ascension)

Current Heir/Heiress:
N/A, Alhaitham(upon ascension)

Out of the four noble houses in the City of the Gods, Celestia this is but one of two that are the closest to House Aion

Out of the four noble houses in the City of the Gods, Celestia this is but one of two that are the closest to House Aion. It is also one of the oldest having been founded and created by the God of Space, Lord Khaos Aion. The members of this lustrous house are extremely close to House Aion, especially to Grand Princess Istaroth Aion herself. For what is time without the vast sea of space to cradle all the worlds at Yggdrasil's roots? For Space is the creator of the worlds and Celestial Atlas.

The God of Space actually was a quiet and reserved man, most noticeable for his dragonlike features including his horns and eyes. It is said Lord Khaos loved children and was actually a very good and doting father. He was super close to the Time Goddess, though they did have a friendly rivalry on occasion. Lord Khaos sired two children, one with a female Jin he named Deshret and another with a feisty dragon adeptus. 

This son would later go on to be named Morax the First Geo Archon and would, despite the Second Throne banishing him go on to do many great things before retiring and staging his death, taking the name Zhongli. Upon arriving in Teyvet from the Celestial Atlas, Asmodaus had nowhere to turn. She was granted House Khaos as it's current head of the family. Though by birthright this should be Zhongli's had he not been banished and in the status of archon. Their royal crest once resembled the mark found on Zhongli's coat and stone pillars but for reasons unknown 2nd Throne changed the crest to the symbol above.

[Known Abilities & Traits]

✧Control over space & dimensions
✧Geo is a favorite element of use
✧Characterized for having animalistic eyes or features. 
✧Tend to be rational and hold themselves to a higher standard
✧Lovers of the arts such as opera, dance, sculptures, ect.

**This house is also very dangerous please approach with caution!!!**