Medical Files 2: Fleece of Skoll

***EXLUSIVE TO XIAOLUMI FATED ENCOUNTER SERIES***

This legendary and precious blanket of gold, many stories began to arise spreading out first from Fontaine...or so they say. But the story goes that the young Sun Goddess, Solis with help from her adepti caretakers and godfather, Zhongli crafted and weaved an astonishing blanket with healing properties. Not even a year old and the tiny toddler yakshini had infused her budding powers over dendro into it. 

The end result was what would become known as the Fleece of Skoll that could help to heal any injury or ailment...unless it is fatal. But why did the little Sun Goddess craft such an item? it was due to news reaching her ears that her mother and father great conflicts against dangers that were far worse then Sumeru. The other was due to a hope, a dream, and desire of her own. a desire to help and protect her family. This simple gesture would go on to save her parents and many lives of those precious to them during the dark times and the rough patches. Solis personally keeps this precious fleece very heavily guarded, some say she has hidden it somewhere in Sumeru's Eternal Oasis. 

***EXCLUSIVE TO CHILUMI FATED ENCOUNTER SERIES***

With the shattering of her Hydro Shackle Lumine regained many of her old abilities. After the events of both Sumeru have left them both licking their wounds, did Lumine get gifted this astonishing gift. A gift granted to her by her own father, Dainslief woven by her mother's hands was a blanket of golden fleece. This powerful item needed only be wrapped around the patient or victim that had been injured. Reversing and removing the damage taken, as if time had been rewound backward on their bodies to before they had been injured or sick. 

However it is not a cure all fix all item; it has it's draw backs. The Fleece of Skoll can not heal a life that is on their death beds. If the wound or sickness is fatal, then there is nothing that can be done. The laws of Teyvet are absolute and primal, they must be followed!! So to save one life another must be given up in kind to take their place, that is just how the bell tolls. It is said there was fight that happened in Natlan that landed the fledgling God of The Sea, Ajax(Mars) to be badly wounded. This fleece was used to heal and protect him while Lumine in all her divinity took over in his stead.