Chapter 1

You have Superman/supergirl powers.

"Y/n they are moving in on our location. All essential personal prepare for evacuation. Do not let them breach our gates." He says

"Yes sir" I responded flying up and looking down to see our guys fighting the avengers.

Nat's POV

"I'm hit! I need some help!" Says Clint over comms

"Yelena and I will work on getting him to the jet. Someone needs to deal with that bunker though."!I respond back shooting the last guy running at me. I see Bruce smash through the bunker seconds later.

"Thank you." I say while I quickly bandage Barton's side up.

Yelena and I help Clint up but we have to set him down behind a tree because there was a weird laser hitting the ground next to us.

"What the hell was that?!" I yell

"Enhanced on the field," says Stark

"Stark are you seeing this?" Asks Sam

"What is It?" I ask looking up to seeing a girl right on his tail. Sam's pretty good at shaking people but she is on him like a hawk.

"She doesn't have a suit or anything. Grab a gun and take her out." Says Sam as he's still trying to get away.

"She's probably just a kid!" Says Wanda

"Wanda's right. Clint you got a bow that can stun her?" Asks Stark

"Yeah I should, I won't be a good shot though." He says

"I can do It." I say

"I could just blast her out of the sky." Says Sam

"No, Sam we aren't killing  her. Just get her to fly low and I'll take it from there." I say grabbing Clint's  bow, getting It ready.

"I got your back if she tries anything." Says Yelena

I nod and wait for them to fly low before I strike her and she slams down into the ground.

Your pov

I was chasing this guy and all of a sudden I get hit by something and I slam into the ground getting shocked.

"Son of a bitch!" I say

"Language" says the guy with a shield.

I get up and we begin fighting, he throws his shield at me and I catch It and chuck It back at him sending him flying.

"What the hell." Says Steve

I shoot my laser at him and he blocks It with his shield. I can see a big green dude running at me. I open my arms and clap sending him flying back into a tree.

Soon enough there's the dude with the red suit.

"Alright kid it's over, stand down before I put you down." He says pointing his gun at me.

I fly up to him and punch him knocking him back.

"Sam light her up!" Yells Tony

The first dude I was chasing sends one bullet my way and I catch It with my fingers, the rest of the bullets just bounce off me.

Nat's POV

"Did she just catch a bullet?" Asks Yelena