Chapter 4

You wake up in a dark room. It had to have been pretty early in the morning still. You check the alarm clock and it's just after 6:00 am.

You head out of your room and everyone must still be asleep. You decide to head to the gym to get a workout in.

By the time you were finished It was light outside. You head back to your room and shower quickly before heading to the kitchen, you open the fridge and see bacon, eggs and sausage. You pull them out setting them on the counter. You search the cupboards and find stuff to make pancakes.

You start cooking everything for everyone. Wanda was the first one to wake up.

"Something smells delicious." Says Wanda

"Please help yourself." You say as you continue to make pancakes.

She makes a plate and soon enough everyone starts making their plates.

"Y/n, this is delicious thank you." Says Tony

" You're welcome." You say as you start plating your food. Once you're finished you start on the dishes. Once you're finished you head to you room and shower before changing into fresh clothes.

After a while you hear a knock on the door. You get up and open It to see Wanda.

"You ready to go shopping?" Asks Wanda

"Yeah sure" you respond following Wanda out to the kitchen where Yelena was sat on her phone.

You could see Nat was talking with Steve in the other room, but you decided not to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Nat walks in a few minutes later. She seemed a bit mad but no one seemed to push her on It.

"Everyone ready?" She asks

"Yep!" Says Wanda

The four of you head out to the garage, nat grabs the keys off the hook and unlocks It. You all get in and Nat begins the drive to the mall where you spend the next couple hours finding clothes and shoes. You also got a phone, laptop and iPad, since you didn't have anything. Once you were sure you had everything you all head to a Chick Fil A for lunch before heading back to the compound.

You unpack all of your clothes, shoes, socks and everything else you got before you decide to watch a movie with Wanda. By the time the movie ended, It was time to make dinner.
You help Wanda make chicken enchiladas and take care of the dishes.

Everyone heads to their own rooms for the night. You try to sleep but after a while of trying you decide to go and grab some water.

As you're walking back to your room you feel an excruciating pain fill your body. You look down seeing your veins light up blue before you feel a sharp pain in your neck and everything goes black.

You awake slowly, hearing two familiar voices.

"I kept my end of the deal. You get the girl and i get my friend back."Says Steve

"Pleasure doing business with you Steve. I'll have my men grab your friend now." Say's Dreykov

Two gaurds come in and you are injected again with the the same blue serum again. The pain was excruciating but not enough to knock you out. Just enough to keep you weak.

"What are your plans with her anyways ?" Asks Steve as they drag you to a chair. Locking you in It.

"That will be up to Hydra, but it's probably best you don't know." Says Dreykov

"Thank you for making the trade." Says Steve

"I'm surprised you were up for a trade. Being an avenger in all. Are you supposed to be all about justice? To end organizations like us and Hydra? Asks Dreykov

"Well I'd rather have my brother back then some girl I don't know and what the team doesn't know won't kill them. After this I go back to working on taking you guys down." Says Steve

"Very well Steve Rodgers." Says Dreykov

"You'll wipe her memory right?" Says Steve

"Yes, she'll have no memory of you or any of the others and I assure you she won't get away." Says Dreykov

Steve nods as two guards bring in another man, who was missing an arm. He wraps his arm around him before he turns to me.

"Sorry y/n but I had to get him back. Says Steve before he leaves the room. Two guards follow him, probably to make sure he leaves.

"Well y/n Hydra will be expecting you in the morning. Let's get you ready for them." Says Dreykov.

Steve's pov

I can't believe Hydra and the red room had Bucky for all this time. I'm glad I was able to get him back.

Buck started groaning, he seemed very out of It.

"Steve?" Asks Buck

"Easy Buck you're safe. Let's get you home." Says Steve

"How did you find me?" Asks Buck

"I made a trade with Hydra. Don't worry about It. All that matters is that you're free from them and they shouldn't go after you again." Says Steve

"The girl in the cell, was she the trade?" Asks Buck

"No, she was just some girl they already had in the cell. I was there to get you, not rescue anyone else." Says Steve

"You should have saved her Steve." Says Buck

"I was there to get you, that's It." Says Steve

Steve and Buck arrive back to the compound as the sun was rising. Steve helps Bucky lay down and he stays at the kitchen with a notebook waiting for the others to wake up.