Chapter 2

Your pov

The alarm was blaring.

"Friday what is It?" Asks Tony, It seemed like he was talking to himself.

"Multiple hydra enemies incoming" says a voice

"Prepare for a fight." Says Tony over comms

"Let me help." I say

"Hell no, you're gonna rot in that cell. You're the reason they're here." Says Steve as he grabs his shield.

"I'm not under their control anymore dipshit." I say

"Guys we are outnumbered." Says Nat

I watch the fight on the camera. They did look outnumbered by a lot. It wasn't until I saw Wanda getting swarmed that I tried to get out of the cell. I knew with enough power I could break the glass. I break out of the cuffs easily and begin lasering the glass as much as I can once I see a hole I punch It and It shatters. I see an ear piece in a case on top of the table and I put it in before I immediately fly to where Wanda is and I get all of the hydra agents off of her. As soon as she was in the clear and I knew she was okay I helped them fight off hydra.

"Guys how the hell did she get out of those cuffs and the cell." Asks Tony

"There's only one thing can contain me and you guys don't have It. Also you shouldn't leave your tech laying around" I say with a smirk as I fight along side Tony and the other flying dude. All of a sudden I'm blasted out of the sky. I hit the ground and feel instant pain. Blue filled my veins and my eyes widened.

There was a disc shape thing in my arm. As soon as I was able to get It off two guys came at me with swords that glowed the same color blue. I knew It would make me weak but I didn't back down. I did my best to fight off the two men and I felt an extremely sharp pain in my side. I snapped the dudes neck before falling to my knees and grabbing the handle of the knife and pulling It out. I chucked It as far away from me so I could start to heal. The pain was excruciating. Wanda flew over to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm good I'm good." I say before slowly standing up. She of course doesn't believe me and keeps an arm around my waist to support some of my weight. She takes her ear piece out and signals me to take mine out.

"What was that?" She asks

"It's the only thing that weakens me. It's a mysterious blue rock that was created with the tesseract " I say

"Is that how they were able to stab you?" She asks and I nod. She uses her powers to finish the healing process.

"Y/n you're coming with us." Says a man with a black suit and mask on.

"Over my dead body." Says Wanda

Tony and the rest of the team get to us.

"If we give her to you, you'll leave?" Asks Steve

"Yes, I will call off my men and we will leave." He says

"We don't trade lives Rodgers." Says Stark

"Come on, she's a nobody" he says