Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: snow falls

]|I{•------» 𐒡Ꮧ೯Ꮛ & 𐒡𐒀𐒜𐒐Ꮝ «------•}I|[

"So, whose turn is it?" Rocky White questioned her older sister.

"Mine," Snow answered before jumping from the tree, landing on the carriage.  Snow quickly took the patch from the carriage before running off. She had taken a horse, whistling loudly.

Rocky jumped down, swinging her legs over the horse. "I swear you have a suicide wish," Rocky muttered. She turned, only to see that the prince was beside them.

He tackled them both off of the horse. Rocky reached for her bow and arrow, pointing it at the man as Snow hit him upside down. Snow then ran forward, pulling her younger sister towards the horse.

"You can't hide from me! Wherever you are, I will find you!" The man yelled.  
]|I{•------» 𐒡Ꮧ೯Ꮛ & 𐒡𐒀𐒜𐒐Ꮝ «------•}I|[

Ashley glared at the man that sat with Mary Margret as the man was staring at Ruby. "What a fucking disgusting pig," she muttered, before smiling brightly. The dark haired girl had lifted up a mug of coffee, walking over to the table.

"Ruby," Mary called.

"Yes, Mary Margret?" Ruby questioned.

"Check please," Mary lowly spoke.

Ashley pretends to stumble, spilling the hot coffee on Dr.Whale.  Then man immediately stood up, yelling in surprise and pain. 

"Oh, my god! I am so sorry!" Ashley fakes worry. "I didn't mean to do that! Are you okay?"

Dr. Whale turns to her, if it was to yell at her, she fought down a smile. But, immediately glared when she saw the look on the man's face.

]|I{•------» 𐒡Ꮧ೯Ꮛ & 𐒡𐒀𐒜𐒐Ꮝ «------•}I|[

Ashley had thought about going to the hospital, volunteer there. But she had a lot of homework to catch up on. She swore that her professors knew when she was struggling and decided to add onto the pressure. Lucky, she had her classes all online.

]|I{•------» 𐒡Ꮧ೯Ꮛ & 𐒡𐒀𐒜𐒐Ꮝ «------•}I|[

Rocky followed Snow in the dark, both holding a lantern. They started to gather their stolen belongings, before exiting out of the tree that they made to hide. As they took steps, suddenly they were pulled off of the ground. Both yelled surprised and fearful.