Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: pilot

CHAPTER ONE: pilot

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ꇙꋬꊰꏂ & ꇙꄲ꒤ꋊ꒯ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

RAQUEL WHITE HAD GONE BY THE NICKNAME 'ROCKY' BY HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. At that moment, Rocky wrapped her arms around her best friend's waist, both having jumped onto the horse, racing to try and rescue Rocky's older sister—the Prince's true love.

They had heard the news that the Queen successfully attacked the other, younger woman. Snow was dead. Or was dying?

Truthfully, Rocky hadn't listened. All she had heard was that the Queen had succeeded in attacking Snow.

Although the prince could feel the girl's face placed between his shoulders. He could hear and feel the panic muttering.

Rocky felt the snow melting in her hair, her face cold from the icy and wet vapor.

It seemed as if they arrived too slowly but somehow quickly at the same time.

Once they had arrived there, they immediately to the jump off the horse. Prince Charming rushed to the dwarves, Rocky only a step behind him.

"You're too late," Doc tells the two, all seven parted, revealing the glass casket.

"No!" Prince Charming yelled in agony, rushing to the casket.

Rocky stayed, frozen in shock. "No. No. She's not- she can't be..." Rocky cut herself off. "No! What happened?"

"Open it. Let us say goodbye," the prince begs, starting at the woman in the glass coffin.

"I'm sorry. She's gone," Grumpy says sadly.

"Open it," Rocky demanded. "Please, let me say goodbye to my sister."

The dwarfs turned to the girl, their friend—the girl the seven men had seen as a younger sister. Grumpy turned to the other six dwarfs, nodding his head. He and the six other dwarfs grabbed onto the top of the lid, lifting it off.

Rocky had moved directly to her sister's side, hand reaching inside the casket and grabbing her sister's hand, twisting her fingers to slide over the pulse point in Snow's wrist. Prince Charming leaned down, gently placing a kiss on Snow's lips.

"You..." Snow's sudden voice had Rocky's head snapping up. "You found me." She smiled.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" Chanting asked.