Chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR: the price of gold

••¤('×[¤ รαƒε & รσµɳ∂ ¤]×')¤••

Chapter four

••¤('×[¤ รαƒε & รσµɳ∂ ¤]×')¤••
ASHLEY JENKINS WALKED OVER TO EMMA, WHO WAS HENRY'S BIOLOGICAL MOTHER. She hadn't learned much about the newcomer in town. 

"Thank you," the woman smiled.

"Welcome," Ashley walked away, glancing up when the bell rang above the door; in walked Regina, who immediately stood in front of Emma.

"Seriously, what is up with that woman?" Ashley questioned.

Ashley turned to get someone else's order, only to soon turn back. She smiled. "Okay, I'll be back with your drinks."

She left the table to get the drinks.
••¤('×[¤ รαƒε & รσµɳ∂ ¤]×')¤••

"I'm just saying if he's a doctor, why the fuck is he so creepy? Aren't doctors supposed to be the people you trust?" Ashley questioned.  "I wouldn't trust Dr. Whale."

Ruby hummed, pretending to listen along.
••¤('×[¤ รαƒε & รσµɳ∂ ¤]×')¤••

Rocky nervously glanced around the room, searching for her Snow and Charming; when people began to clap, turning to look up, they saw that the prince: Prince Thomas and Ella were walking down the stairs. Everyone clapped as the two made their way into the room before stopping.

Rocky then saw her sister and Charming speaking to the newlyweds.  Rocky quickly made her way down.

"Congratulations!" Rocky grinned, pulling her onto a hug.

Rocky stood by a random person she didn't know the name of. Then, suddenly both Ella and Snow were in front of her, pulling her to dance with them. "Seriously? Guys, I have no one to dance with."

"You can dance with us," Ella smiled.

"Oh, yes, my sister," Rocky sarcastically pointed to Snow. "And one of my very few friends. And in a much less population group, my girl friends."

The two pulled her, Snow spinning her.
••¤('×[¤ รαƒε & รσµɳ∂ ¤]×')¤••

"So, this boyfriend of her's, you don't think he was involved in her disappearance?" Emma questioned.

"To do that, you'd have been at least in some part of the person's life," Ashley says.

"That would mean he was involved with her at all, which he wasn't," Ruby says simultaneously. "He left her in the lurch right after they found out they were expecting. Hasn't spoken to her since."