𝟎𝟎𝟏.

LELANI CLAYNYC🗽;

LELANI CLAY
NYC🗽;

21st November, 2022

I took my glasses off before closing my laptop and biology book placing them neatly in the corner of my desk. I got up walking into the bathroom me and my sister 𝗸𝘆𝗮 shared. After 20 minutes, I come out of the shower and walked over to my closet to pick an outfit.

 After 20 minutes, I come out of the shower and walked over to my closet to pick an outfit

[without the bag]

after getting changed I sprayed myself with my ted baker perfume before walking downstairs and seeing my mother in the kitchen cooking.

"good evening" my mother said making me give her a gentle nod in return. "how was your study" she asked making me let out a sigh. "the same as always" I said walking over to the refrigerator, getting out a bottle of water.

I took the cap off before taking a big gulp of water down my throat [pause]. I had been thirsty from the fact I had been revising for my science quick next weekend and was working for 2 hours straight.

"you wanna go to the deli to get a carting of milk to make some cupcakes" she asked me, I nodded my head, she continued, "take that twenty dollars out of my wallet" she said as I walked over to her wallet smirking.

I walked into my mother's room grabbing the twenty dollars before exiting and going into my room putting my Yeezy slides and jacket on, grabbing my phone from the end of my bed and slightly jogging down the stairs.

once I made it to the bottom of the stairs." mother I'm leaving, ill be back soon" I told her as she replied "okay". I walked out my front door placing my air pods in my right ear and opened the spotify app and clicking on 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 by 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗯𝗲, 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝘇.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲" I humbled as I walked down along my street to the deli.

____

"pineapple or tropical juice?" I asked myself looking between the two juice cartons before grabbing the pineapple juice. as I was about to close the fridge door I felt someone bump into me causing me to drop my drink onto the floor.

"omg" I sighed rolling my eyes at whoever caused me to drop my juice."yo my fault" I heard a male voice making me look up seeing a boy.

he was beautiful, one of the most attractive boy I've ever been across. he had a lot of hair not as much as mine, it was curly wavy but not too curly or too wavy, his eyes were dark brown like the color of cocoa beans or dark chocolate and his eyebrows were perfectly shaped and filled in naturally. he look around 6ft, he was at least a foot taller compared to me. he had on a yellow polo hoodie along with some sweatpants to match.

𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.

"you good" I said giving him a soft smile, reaching down to pick up the drink but his hand reached for it first. I was shocked at how fast he got down and picked it up but didn't say anything.

he handed me the juice as I thanked him giving him a smile once again, he returned the smile back and replied "it's my fault my apologies for bumping into you like that" as i was going to reply my phone started vibrating.

𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳...

I sighed putting my phone back into my pocket, looking back up at the boy I just met, "I gotta go but thanks again" as I walked away to pay for my things. After paying I was leaving out the door hearing a voice from inside the deli "notti what took you so long" "who names their child 'notti', what type of name is that" I thought to myself but shrugged it off walking back to my house.

______________

A/N: do yall fw it? i don't know how I feel abt this one.

689 words.