𝟎𝟏𝟏

NOTTI OSAMALANI'S HOUSE | HARLEM

NOTTI OSAMA
LANI'S HOUSE | HARLEM

8th December, 2022

(play the song now)
i woke up to the bright ass sun in my face, i groaned. i looked down seeing lani laying on my chest, i smiled to myself. i looked at her features, she was beautiful, nothing like the girls around here. her freckles placed around her nose and cheeks perfectly, her soft skin shin as the sun hit her face brightly, her hair was curly and wavy a little bit like mine, it was long and was light brown with blonde highlights, she was perfect.

i know we started off at a bad start but that was past i'm tryna have a future with her. i appreciate how she still stayed after the shit i pulled.

i didn't realise how long i was looking at her until she spoke, "stop staring at me ethan" i let out a small laugh "watch the gov bro" she smiled before sitting up laying next to me.

i heard my phone ring so i looked over to her stand next to her bed, and grabbed my phone. i looked at the caller ID, seeing "dd🖤⭕️" i picked up the call. "yoo mh" i said in my morning voice. "yo bro where you at?" he said from the other line.

"i'm at my girl crib" i answered looking over at lani seeing she drifted back to sleep. "ohh that lani bitch" he asked curious, "watch that word rs" i said getting tight that he called her out her name.

"aight but what was y'all doing" he said joking, "it ain't like thay bro" i said grinning though the other line.

"whatever you said my heart, come back soon tho" he said waiting for my answer "aight mh, safety" i said ending the call.

i pulled lani on top of me, i just need her close to me i don't know. i opened my camera taking pictures before posting it on my ig story.

@nottiosama has posted on their feed!

caption: my sleeping beauty💘.

i look at the clock on my phone, seeing it was 10:37, so i decided to back to sleep.

LEILANI CLAY
LANI'S HOUSE | HARLEM

i woke up in notti arms agian, i smiled to myself. i stretched trying to move his arms, causing him to speak. "stop moving ma" he said in his morning voice. he's voice is so beautiful in the morning.

"i gotta go to the bathroom" i said to him as he groaned. i stood up walking to my bathroom and grabbing my toothbrush.

notti walked into the bathroom, "do you have a spare toothbrush" he asked standing near the door. i bent down grabbing him a spare blue toothbrush, handing it to him.

"thank you" he said shortly. we brushed our teeth, i walked back to room grabbing my towel and hygiene stuff with notti behind me walking into the bathroom.

"where you going" i asked turning around to face him, "i'm taking a shower with you wym" he said in an obvious tone. "boy gtfo" i said shutting the door in his face.

"one day" ethan said quietly before walking to my bed. i got into the shower, i washed my body, washed my hair before getting out.

i walked back into my room seeing notti on his phone, he looked up "finally" he said before walking into the bathroom, closing the door.

i went over to my dresser, putting underwear and lotion on before walking over to my closet getting changed.

i wore grey sweatpants, a short white tee along with a short jacket and crocs. i sprayed my perfume as ethan came out the bathroom.

"you wanna be me so bad bro" he said causing me to look over, seeing him wearing grey sweatpants with a white polo hoodie. "do i want to be you or be with you?" i said remarking his words.

"you tell me" he said walking closer to me, looking me in the eyes, i look away.
"look at me when i'm talking lani" he said grabbing my neck softly, i looked back at him.

"i-" he leaned in before i could finish my sentence, kissing me. it wasn't a normal kiss it was passionate, like there was a reason for it.

i pulled away from him, looking at him shyly, "you a good kisser" he said smirking causing me to laugh, "ok don't fall in love now e" i said walking over to my door.

To be Continued....