𝟎𝟎𝟒.

LELANI CLAYNYC🗽

LELANI CLAY
NYC🗽

23rd November, 2022

I looked at the clock seeing it was nine-thirty, he said to meet him at ten so I decided to wait until my mother went upstairs to sleep. during waiting I decided to post on my Instagram story.

@_5STARRR.LANI HAS ADDED TO THEIR STORY

LANI HAS ADDED TO THEIR STORY

caption: a lil post from DR.

song: 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲 by 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿

I got up from my bed turning my tv off after hearing my mother go up the stairs to her bedroom before walking up to my closet and picking an outfit to wear, id already been in the shower a couple of minutes before.

(without the valentino bag)

her hair(natural)

I grab my phone off my bed hearing it ding seeing 'nottiosama' text me. I sighed before turning my led lights on to purple and making a body with stuffed animals and pillows, I had sneaked out many times so I wasn't too worried.

once I finished and had everything, I placed my phone in my pocket before sneaking downstairs, quietly opening the door, once I locked the door back I throw the hood of my trapstar jacket over my head.

_____

it was now ten-twenty and I was sitting on the stairs of the place by the deli. he was now twenty minutes late. I stood up grabbing my elux bar and phone about to put them in my pocket as I heard a car pull up. I looked up seeing someone with a ski mask on.

I didn't know if it was notti. I walked over to the car before looking around. "are you notti or you tryna kidnap me" I asked causing him to kiss his teeth."get in the fucking car lani" he said making me get into the car.

I put on my seatbelt as he took off his mask, it was notti, 'he looks finer every time I see him' i thought to myself. he looked at me "what are you wearing" he asked frowning his eyebrows, "clothes" I replied. he scanned my frame in the passenger seat once again before letting out a chuckle "who you tryna show out for?" he continued. "nobody" I said breaking eye contact looking out the window, "better not" he mumbled before driving off.

it was silent until I decided to speak once again "why would we just not meet in the daytime instead of now, if my ma finds out I snuck out ill be grounded and I'm not even supposed to be around boys at this time of night" I said looking at the camera on my phone.

"can you shut the fuck up" he said making me turn my head to face him, "why are you being rude all of a sudden" I asked. "why did you post that picture on your story?" he asked randomly looking me dead in the eyes. "because..I wanted to." I answered slowly, "well lani that's your answer", I rolled my eyes "sassy ass" I mumbled as he stopped at the red lights turning on some music.

we were in the car for about twenty more minutes before we pulled up to an empty parking lot with only two or three other cars. it was dark and quiet outside, I started to get scared about the whole situation. i looked down at my phone checking the time before hearing a clicking noise.

i turned to the side seeing notti messing with a gun. i groaned as I put my head in my hands, i was used to seeing guns my dad had many, that was also his cause of death. he looked over before letting out a laugh, pulling out a grey mask.

he threw it at me making me pick it up. I started to feel regret and now i just wanted to go home and wish I never snuck out.

"notti what are we doing here, take me home" I said, he ignored me. "please take me home" I pleaded making him sign giving him the mask back before throwing his head back at the head of the chair.

"lani stop talking and put the mask on before I blow ya shit worda ma dead bro" he said i let out a sigh of fear before pulling mask over face.

my whole face was covered except my eyes I looked in the reflection of the car window to make it comfortably fit seeing notti pull out a black mask putting it on, grabbing his phone typing away on it before turning it off.

"okay all you gotta do is walk in go straight ahead till you get to a door, just open it and walk until you see a table with a duffel bag on it, don't fucking look in it just grab it, and come back out" he said tucking the gun in his pants.

"where are you going to be" i asked looking at him, he ignored my comment. he got out of the car leaving my question unanswered.

i just thought to myself, i quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i hear a know on the door making me look up seeing notti signaling me to get out the car.

i got out closing the door "if you fuck this up, you ain't seeing tomorrow morning" he said pushing me in front of him to walk until I saw a green door.

we reached the door, notti got in front of me picking at the door before it unlocked, I was impressed. "how did you do that" I asked looking between him and the lock curious.

"stop asking questions and come on" he said making me roll my eyes at him. as I walked in, it was dark but not too dark.

I slowly walked forward, i stopped as i looked around the room before i felt arms around my waist, pulling into someone's chest.

"just straight and let's go" he whispered making me nod my head as he let go of my waist. i fixed my jacket before walking in front of the door.

i opened it slowly walking into the room ahead, I looked back seeing notti standing tall with the gun placed in his hand, i looked back in front walking fully into the room. i looked around the place.

Until i came across the table with the duffle bag on it. I picked it up. I wanted to look through it, so placed it back down, ready to unzip it.

"i told you when i catch you its over" i heard a voice make me instantly turn around looking at the door. "nigga wassup" i heard notti say making me walk closer to the door slowly.

a gunshot went off, I jumped up at the loud bang. "lani come on!" notti yelled making me grabbed the bag and running out the room.

i ran to notti as i looked down at the ground seeing a dead body on the ground, i felt sick. blood ran out of his stomach as he coughed out blood from his mouth as he called out for help dying. tears slowly came down my face.

"lani we gotta go!" notti yelled grabbing me by the arm as we both ran out of the building, we hurried to the car. I open the passenger side door getting in before placing the bag on the back seat in the middle.

to be continued...

(1278 words)