𝟎𝟎𝟓.

LELANI CLAYNYC🗽

LELANI CLAY
NYC🗽

23rd November, 2022

I sat up straight in the seat as notti started the car, tears still falling down my face. I shook my head as I took off the grey ski mask.

"what are you crying fa" notti asked looking over to me, I didn't answer him. I was still processing what had happened.

"I asked a question lani" he said making me clear my throat at how the tone of his voice changed for the last time he spoke.

"I don't know it just feels so unreal what I saw" I said making him let out a small laugh, there wasn't anything to find funny. "ya good it's ya first time" he said making me look at him, "and last" I replied.

As I looked out the window, he mumbled "that's what you think", I looked over to him, "what was that notti?" I asked, "nah ain't say nun" he said still looking at the road as he drove.

i just ignored him before laying my head down on the window closing my eyes trying to forget everything.

_____

NOTTI OSAMANYC🗽

NOTTI OSAMA
NYC🗽

30th November 2022

It's been a week since the situation and I've been trying to call lani but she wouldn't answer any of my calls. this bitch really on some other shit worda ma motha, she acting like I made her kill someone or some shit she's so dramatic. I called her phone another time, the fourth time today, she didn't pick up.

i called her phone once more and she picked up on the third ring making me smirk. "you don't see me calling you lani" I asked making her groan over the phone.

"I see them I just don't want to talk to you right now" she said making me frown my eyebrows getting me mad tight. who the fuck she think she talking to?

"wrd too lani I'm not jacking the attitude you giving me right now" I said playing with the end of my curls as I laid on the top of the bed.

"bro I don't care what you jacking" she said in a cute angry voice making me chuckle.

"whos ya bro, watch ya mouth ma" I said to her, I ain't her bro the fuck is you talking about, she must be crazy.

"notti what do you want" she said as she started getting irritated as I tested her patience.

"let me take you out" I asked, she didn't reply. "bro stop playing me bro" I said as if she wasn't just jacking me, "I thought I wasn't 'ya bro' huh notti?" she said mocking me.

I rolled my eyes playfully before letting out a small laugh "shut up ma and let me take you out" i asked still waiting for her to answer my question. "ill think about it" she replied. "aight ma safety." I said ending the call, she ain't even got a choice tf.

I sat on my bed scrolling through my social before getting a call, "yoo" I said picking up the call, "yo my heart come spin on the block wit da gang" ddot said from the other side of the line. "alr my heart" I said shortly, "aight bro safety" he replied before ending the call.

A/N ngl I ain't jacking this book no more, but what do yall think about it?