𝟎𝟎𝟔.

LELANI CLAYNYC🗽|HARLEM

LELANI CLAY
NYC🗽|HARLEM

5th December, 2022

I was laying on my bed watching princess and the frog as my cherry flower flavored incent burnt out. I yawned as I picked up my phone checking the time "6:42", I was about to place it back down but it stayed ringing, I rolled my eyes knowing it was notti.

"yes notti?" I asked irritated, "yoo ma, meet me tonight" he asked as I sighed knowing no wasn't even an answer "no notti" I said trying to get him irritated, "bro come see me bro stop playing wimme" he said and I heard him get up, "why so I can watch you kill someone again" I asked truly.

"lani stop bro come see me, I miss you", I let out a dry chuckle, "how you miss me, I barely know you", I said still giggling, "I can't miss you ma" he asked chuckling, "no sir" I replied.

"what I got to do for you to come out" he said in a questioning tone. I thought about it "don't kill anyone" I shrug while replying, and he laughed "aight ma, just meet me by the deli like last time at 10" he said waiting for me to reply, "okay bye notti" I say "bye lani" he said before ending the phone.

I smiled placing my phone back on charge. "who got you smiling like this" I heard seeing my little sister kya standing in the middle of my doorframe. "nobody janiya said something funny" I lied, "you chatting, I know it was a boy lani" she said leaning on the door frame of my bedroom door, "ain't nobody cheesing over no boy, it's dtn 4L" I said showing a four and the letter L with my hands, "whatever LANI HAS A BOYFRIEND" she shouted so that my mother could hear, "OH DIOS MÍO KYA, quítate!" I shouted throwing a pillow at her as she ran into her room.

I got up placed the pillow back onto my bed, going to the bathroom. after my 30-minute shower, I got out, lotioning my body, etc, walking to my closet before picking my outfit. as I finished dressing I walk to my vanity to style my hair.

 as I finished dressing I walk to my vanity to style my hair

I was finished with my hair and i checked the time, it was not six fifty-eight, i wasn't meeting notti until 7:30, so i watched the rest of princess and the frog which was until 7:23 then went downstairs putting my shoes on before going to the bod...

I was finished with my hair and i checked the time, it was not six fifty-eight, i wasn't meeting notti until 7:30, so i watched the rest of princess and the frog which was until 7:23 then went downstairs putting my shoes on before going to the body length mirror taking a picture before posting it on my story

@_5starrr.lani has posted on their feed!

lani has posted on their feed!

caption: PYT.

i locked my phone walking over to the living room seeing my mother watching the news on the tv "hey ma" i said making her turn her head, "hey hun, you going now?" she asked looking up and down at my outfit, "yeah bye love you ma" before locking the door and opening the spotify app playing 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 by 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧.

____

i reached the place I met notti before, I got my phone from my pocket and seeing I had 2 notifications from Instagram.

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮 has followed you. 8m

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮 liked your story. 6m

i followed him back before switching the song to 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 by 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗲, as I waited for notti. I  saw the same car from the last time and walked forward seeing notti in the driver's seat. he had a fresh trim with a black nike tech, "are you going to get in or stare at me like a weirdo" he said chuckling, I rolled my eyes opening the door sitting in the passenger seat.

notti looked over at me once again, "you smell mad good real shii", he said smirking, i replied "thank you notti" i said smiling, not too hard. he turned on music which sounded like him and someone else.

"this ya song?" i asked,"yes" he replied said turning down the street,"that is tuff notti" i said truthfully,"appreciate it, my son ddot verse tuff as hell" he said looking at me. "yea he snapped but i mess with your part more" i said making his laugh as he such his head turning the car off getting out, i did the same.

we walked up to the front door, as notti unlocked the door. the door opened and he let me go first, he then closed the door saying "why you got yo ass out" he said mugging me as we walked up to his room im guessing. "bro im wearing leggings shut up"i said rolling my eyes playfully, "whatever stop calling me bro real shit"he said with a straight face.

I sat at the edge of his bed as he went to his drawer pulling out his weed and sticks to roll up. i stood up walking to a dresser with pictures on it, "you were so cute as a baby notti" I said turning to him, and he shrugged. i looked at another one with the name "Ethan Reyes" I turned around once again, "your name is Ethan" he looked up at me, and nodded."I liked that name more" I continued.

i waled back to the bed looking at ethan light his blunt up and placing it between his lips taking a hit, he looked at me then spoke "if you want a hit say that" passing the blunt.

I have never smoked before, well weed. I've had vapes and edibles, so I've been high before, but I've never smoked weed.

i grabbed the blunt, i looked up between ethan and the blunt. "i dont know how to" i said making him laugh before get up walking over me, walking between her legs before looking down at me, "stop looking at me like that" i said making him chuckle "like what, i can't" look at you" he said still looking at me.

"bro just teach me" I said impatiently, "watch that word, place it between ya lips" he said looking me in the eyes."inhale it" he said softly, i did as said causing me to cough as he laughed at me, walking away.

"i wanna do it again" i said making ethan come between my legs again passing it to me.

To be continued...