Reverse Flash is back

Third-person pov.

"I'll take Menticide", Layne answered.

"Ha! He chose my name!", Jay happily said as if Layne only choose the name because of the person suggesting it.

"You only had luck. He didn't want to seem like a bad friend to you so he chose the name", Caitlin told Jay ruining his happiness.

"That isn't true! He chose the name because I suggested it"

"I would've chosen Caitlin's name then if it was for that", Layne told Jay jokingly.

"What", Jay couldn't believe that Caitlin got chosen over him.

"She seems more mature", Layne said.

Caitlin laughed a little finding the reason for her friend funny.

"Haha... Very funny", Jay said sarcastically while crossing his arms.

"Aw come on don't be like that"

Jay ignored Caitlin.

"Can we go to a different place though? Getting quite boring here", Jay told the two while standing up from the bench.

"Yeah. Maybe we should go back to Star Labs. I'm sure they need us", Caitlin lied and stood up too.

"We could spend some time together? I mean, we barely do that.. Or do you two want to do something on your own?"

"No- We do not have plans to do anything together. But I wouldn't mind if we do something together"

"I agree with Jay. We can gladly do something together!" Caitlin gave her friend and her lover a smile.

"Then how about we go and have breakfast? I mean, it's still early in the morning. And I haven't eaten anything yet so I'm hungry", Layne suggested.

"Sure! I know the perfect place", Jay said while smiling.

"Please not Big Belly Burger"

"What? No! Not this early! What do you think of me? That I'm eating Burgers all of the time?"

Caitlin and Layne laughed at the thought of seeing him eating only burgers. Every time and every day.

"I do eat something else than only burgers", he made it clear and seem offended by the thought of them thinking that about him.

"Yeah, yeah! We believe you", Laynd jokily said holding back his laugh.

"Let's just go"

——————

Layne, Jay, and Caitlin were sitting in a small restaurant. It was nearly the same size as Jitters. It was just that it didn't have a second floor to sit on.

Jay ordered some eggs with bacon and orange juice, Caitlin had fruits such as berries and bananas, and she ordered a Smoothie as a drink. And Layne just had the same as Jay.

They were waiting for their food to come.

"Did you always live in Central City?", Caitlin asked Layne.

"Well, I was born here but I moved out after I turned 19 years old. I always wanted to go to Switzerland so I moved there"

"Where exactly?", Caitlin asked. Jay was listening to them.

"Grindelwald. It's a beautiful village there!", he told her.

"Grindelwald? I was there too once on my Earth!", Jay said and smiled.

"Really? That's great! How was it there?"

"Quit beautiful. Small but nice people", he told them with a smile on his face.