Fights And Coffee

A/N: I am gonna call the Beret Girl by the name Tara since she wasn't really described to have a name and I find it slips off the tongue easier.

"You did good out there Alexis. As always. Sounds like one voice really liked your performance." Tara says as she is fixing her beret as Alexis comes off the stage in the Bean Scene as a boy is shouting happily for her performance.

"Well my singing has always done good. Though not that some of the people come here to listen to my voice more than they do something else." Alexis says.

"Ain't that the truth. Wish me luck." Tara says.

"Good luck. Not that you ever need it." Alexis says as Tara goes on stage.

"Life. Life is like a lime. Huh. It's tart and tangy. Sweet. Ooh so sublime. Silent. Speechless like a mime. Bold and noisy like a crime. Don't you dare waste my time because life can stop... On a dime." Tara says as she flips a dime into the crowd and comes back to behind stage with Alexis.

"Nice job." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Thanks. Let's go get some-" Tara then gets cut off as she and Alexis hear fighting and see the Gammas after three boys.

"Oh boy. Not again." Alexis says.

"Looks like those Gammas are at it again." Tara says.

"We better stop it. Don't need any fights in here getting started." Alexis says as she and Tara go over.

"Hey Daddy-os." Tara says getting the Gammas attention.

"Put those boys down." Alexis says sternly as she notices a boy in a green shirt and looks at him curiously before he and another boy are put down roughly.

"This is a real L-7 scene. Let's all just a take trip down the road of forgiveness and compassion." Tara says as she leans against a table.

"Ooh passion. I like your styles Little Miss Mochachino and Miss Elemental but I'm busy right now." Bradley says.

"Well I'm dizzy right now from watching your downward spiral." Tara says.

"Ah, why don't you go away and save some whales or something?" Bradley asks.

"Oh that was not a good thing to say." Alexis says.

"Ha! Oh you slay me Tiger. You are the fly in my soup. You are the eyelash in my eye. You are so busy blowing out bad vibes in every direction that we are all choking on your secondhand smoke." Tara says angrily as the people in the room begin snapping their fingers.

"Knock it off!" Bradley shouts angrily.

"What's wrong Brad?" A boy in a red shirt asks as he smirks.

"Don't you dare call me that!" Bradley says angrily.

"Yeah. Don't forget. He's the king buster." Tank says.

"Yeah! Well we'll dethrone you and the Gammas your royal lowness! You'll be lucky to be my towel boy." The boy in the red shirt says as he laughs.

"Why don't we just make a little wager on that then Max? Loser of the finals will be towel boy to the other." Bradley says.

"You have a deal." Max says as he and Bradley shake hands.

"Be ready to wipe the dirt off my shoes freshman. Gammas out!" Bradley says as he and the Gammas leave.

"Now that's the first time we ever saw the trash take itself out. Nice job boys." Alexis says as she smiles.

"You guys got the beat." Tara says.

"Well you invented it girls." Max says.

"You let your fingers do the speaking. Right." The boy in the green shirt says happily as the group walks off with Alexis and Tara.