Night Club

"Come on Alexis. Let's have some fun." Tara says as she and Alexis walk into a night club.

"Sounds good to me. I say we find some food first though." Alexis says.

"Fine by me." Alexis says before Bobby runs up to her and Tara.

"Hello ladies. Alexis." Bobby says as he smirks at Alexis causing her to chuckle.

"Bobby." Alexis says.

"You know me and a beautiful wolf like yourself could make beautiful bongo music together." Bobby says as he smiles.

"Easy boy. She's not interested." Tara says protectively.

"Thanks for protecting me Tara but this is one boy I'm always willing to give my attention to. Besides he can be pretty cute and charming when he wants to be." Alexis says as she smiles at Bobby.

"Hey you guys wanna sit with us?" Max asks as Alexis and Tara look at him.

"Sure. Your cool balances out his fool." Tara says as she and Alexis come over and sit with the boys.

"Thanks for letting us sit with you." Alexis says kindly.

"No problem." Max says.

"Well if it's all the same I uh...I forgot your name." Tara says as she sits next to PJ.

"It is endemic of the current culture that these with large stature are overlooked. Except by vultures. With no regard to the depth to their souls. The height of their passion. The beauty of their moments." PJ says as Bobby and Max stare at him with their jaws dropped.

"Oh wise Buddha Boy. How could anyone overlook such a bundle of yes-ness? Let's dance." Tara says as she pulls PJ with her over to the dance floor.

"Looks like the Bob boy's lost his touch." Max says as he smiles smugly before Bobby gives him a dirty look.

"I haven't lost my touch. Besides Tara isn't the one I have my eyes on." Bobby says.

"And as long as those eyes don't wander you won't have to fight much for me." Alexis says as she smiles.

"No worries there." Bobby says.

"Hey. What's going on?" Max asks as a disco ball come out of the ceiling as the song changes before the group sees Sylvia Marpole and Goofy come out onto the dance floor.

"Looks like your dad found himself a date Max." Alexis says as she, Max, and Bobby get up dancing while the others are dancing on the dance floor.

"If the Gammas don't keep my dad out of our hair his new girlfriend will." Max says as he and Bobby high five.

"Boogie!" Bobby shouts as they continue dancing.