Class

As Alexis is sitting in class she notices someone sit next to her and sees the boy in the green shirt.

"Hey uh I never did get to thank- Wait. Alexis?" The boy asks as Alexis realizes the boy is Bobby.

"Huh? Bobby? I thought I recognized you. It's been too long." Alexis says happily.

"It really has. But thanks for helping me and my friends out yesterday. PJ and Max appreciate the help." Bobby says.

"No problem. Tara and I just don't like people starting fights where we perform." Alexis says.

"Yeah. I saw you singing. your voice is still as beautiful as ever. i see you also use your elemental abilities in your performances." Bobby says as Alexis smiles.

"Yeah. Some folks really love it. Thanks for the cheering. It was really appreciated." Alexis says kindly.

"You deserved it. It's really good. I'm glad to see you again. I really missed you since you moved." Bobby says happily.

"I missed you too." Alexis says.

"Maybe we could hang out sometime. Catch up." Bobby says as he smiles.

"I'd like that." Alexis says.

"Good because I'd kick myself if I missed the chance to catch up with my beautiful best friend friend." Bobby says as Alexis smiles and blushes.

"Hi everybody! I'm just a yearning for some learning." A voice shouts as a man in blue walks in.

"Hey Alexis is my vision blurred or are you seeing the same thing I am? Because that looks like Max's dad Goofy." Bobby says.

"Nope. You're not losing your vision... Though Max doesn't look happy." Alexis says as she sees Max freaking out below with Goofy and PJ beside him.