Bunny pt.2

The next morning

Confusion washed over the boy as he slowly woke up, a dull ache resonating in his head.

Blearily, he opened his eyes, his hand instinctively reaching for his temple.

Rubbing his throbbing forehead, he gradually took in his surroundings and realized that this wasn't his own familiar bedroom.

Glancing up at the ceiling, the boy furrowed his brows, searching his memory for any semblance of recollection.

How did he end up here? His mind drew a blank, leaving him feeling disoriented and anxious.

Panic tinged his awakening as he registered the absence of his pants, his gaze quickly darting downwards.

Surprise washed over him when he noticed he was clad in a loose, oversized white shirt that wasn't his own, completely covering his lower half.

Confusion mixed with a hint of apprehension as he desperately tried to piece together the events of the previous night.

His tight jeans and beloved purple t-shirt were nowhere to be found, leaving him feeling exposed in unfamiliar clothing.

As he contemplated changing his clothes, he felt a presence in front of him while touching the shirt.

With intrigue, he swiftly glanced ahead, his eyes widening as he saw the person he had nicknamed bunny, standing a distance away from the bed.

He was unclothed except for a bathrobe tied around his waist.

Drops of water fell from his wet hair and body.

He had crossed his arms over his chest, as his gaze was fixed directly on the boy.

"W-who changed my clothes?!", the boy exclaimed, sitting up and propping his back against the headboard.

"Well, good morning," Jungkook greeted as he joined him on the bed.

He inched closer, crawling towards the alarmed boy.

"Hold on, you had a gun last night. You actually k!lled someone," the boy recalled, reflecting on the incident from the previous night.

"Yeah, exactly sweetie... I just took someone's life, and unfortunately, you witnessed it all. I had explicitly told you to leave, but you stubbornly followed me anyway. Now, you're stuck here... You can't escape because I won't allow it. After all, you've seen me commit these crimes, and I'm well aware that you might report me to the police," Jungkook explained, their faces inches apart, their breaths mingling in the tense atmosphere.

"When exactly did you tell me to go?" the boy interjected, sounding uninterested.

Jungkook gazed into the boy's eyes, their gaze intense, before resuming the conversation.

"But I did try to signal for you to leave, you just didn't listen," Jungkook insisted, frustration lacing his voice.

"And now, I can't afford to take the risk of letting you go. You're going to have to stay here... Stay with me. Just know that I've essentially kidnapped you."

The boy's eyes widened in disbelief, his heart pounding with fear and uncertainty.

He couldn't comprehend the gravity of the situation and the implications of being held against his will by someone capable of violence.

"No... Are you out of your mind? I can't stay here... Just release me!" The boy's voice trembled with fear, as he desperately pleaded for his freedom.

But his words only seemed to ignite a dangerous anger within Jungkook.