Owned by the Devil (pt.1)

( Taekook oneshot )

Owned by the Devil

Part : : 1

~~~

The book contains

- 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁
- 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
- 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿
- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
- 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆

and more.....

If you're uncomfortable with any of the above then you may leave !!!

~~~

Ignore the mistake please
English isn't my first language

Author's pov

"Leave us alone... you bastard". A middle age man shout whose hands were cuffed behind.

"You didn't do right by complaint me to the police, Mr.kim". Jungkook said while  playing with a gun which was in his hand.

"Now look what your police did .... They informed me about u and your filthy complaint. Do you think they will arrest me just because of your filthy complaint. No, Kim... They're are just like my partners they won't do anything against me". Jungkook laugh while looking at mr.kim who was gritting his teeth out of anger.

"You know what .... You just provoke me now say good bye". Jungkook stood as he point the gun toward Mr.kim's forehead, who close his eyes. Another women who was mrs.kim started to struggle with a rope which have cuffed her hand. She couldn't speak bcuz her mouth was cover with a tape. 

Seeing jungkook pointing gun toward her husband's head she started to cry and try to speak but only muffled could be heard.

Jungkook was about to pulled the trigger but.....

"APPA".

Jungkook heard yell from someone he tilted his head toward the main door and saw a boy.

The boy just dropped his bag on the floor after seeing his parents conditions.

His mother and father was kneeled down on the ground their hands were tied behind their back. His mother had tape on her mouth, two muscular man was behind their back with a gun holding on their hand. And a guy who was standing in front of his parents was pointing gun toward his father's head.

The scene make his heart jumped out from his chest.

He quickly ran toward them as he pushed jungkook away from his father with all his energy. He kneeled down toward his parents.

"Uncuffed my parents". The boy said harshly while glaring up at the one of the muscular guy who was behind his parents.

"Oh... Easy baby". Jungkook said as he make a boy to stood. "Don't touch me". The boy harshly slap jungkook hand away which was holding his shoulder.

"Who are you". The boy questions while glaring at jungkook who was smiling at him sillily. "You'll know soon baby".

"Stop calling me with a pet name". The boy said while making disgusting face toward jungkook who was coming closer to him.