Healing 2

Taehyung picked up his baby as Sunwoo rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

He turned off the kitchen light and headed to the living room, where no one was present, meaning Jungkook had already gone to their bedroom.

Taehyung let out a sigh as he switched off the living room light and made his way to his son's bedroom.

***

Sunwoo's bedroom was a cozy and inviting space with calming purple walls.

It had a small bed, matching nightstands, and playful bedding.

There were framed prints of animals and planets on the walls, plus hand-drawn pictures. A reading nook with a beanbag chair, bookshelf, and rug was in the corner. Finally, there was a small art station for Sunwoo to explore his creativity.

Taehyung laid sunwoo on the bed and sat down on the ground next to the small bed and Sunwoo looked up at him, pleading him to tell a story.

"Please, momma, tell me a story," he said, pouting his lips.

"Sure, baby. What story would you like to hear?" Taehyung asked, trying to think of a good story to tell.

"The one about the little mouse and the big cheese!" Sunwoo exclaimed, his eyes lighting up.

Taehyung scratched his head, trying to recall the story. "Oh, I think I remember that one," he said.

"Once upon a time, there was a little mouse named Mickey. He was always getting into trouble with the bigger, stronger animals in the forest. But one day, he stumbled upon a big cheese wheel, and he was so excited that he started nibbling away at it."

Sunwoo was listening intently, but then he interrupted Taehyung. "No, no, momma! That's not how it goes," he said.

Taehyung was taken aback, but then he smiled. "Oh, you mean the one where the mouse meets the friendly owl and they go on an adventure together?" Tae asked.

Sunwoo nodded, smiling. "Yes, that's the one!"

Taehyung then started telling the story of the mouse and the owl, and

Sunwoo listened with rapt attention.

As he was telling the story, Taehyung tried to remember as many details as he could, and he spoke in a slow and measured pace, so that Sunwoo could follow along.

As Taehyung was telling the story of the mouse and the owl, he suddenly forgot half of the details. "Um, and then the... the mouse and the owl, they... they did something, but I can't remember what it was," he admitted to Sunwoo.

Sunwoo looked at his momma, disappointment etched on his face.

"Once upon a time, in a forest, there lived a cute little mouse. Mouse was very active and liked to explore the forest around her. One day, when Mouse was out looking for food, she met Owl, who was perched on a tree branch".

Sunwoo was about to complain when suddenly the door opened and Jungkook walked in while telling the story.

"Owl was a very wise bird, and he watched as Mouse darted through the underbrush. Owl asked Mouse-".

Jungkook quickly shut off when he saw Sunwoo shivering at his presence, as the little one was still scared of him.

Sunwoo grabbed Taehyung's hand and tried to hide himself from Jungkook, who felt a pang in his heart.

He was a very cold and silent person who loved work and money but didn't enjoy talking to people or socializing.

Even after marrying Taehyung, which was arranged by their parents, he didn't talk much with him either. He remained distant and
uncommunicative, leaving Taehyung feeling sad about their relationship.