Owned by the Devil (pt.2) 🔞

Owned by the Devil

Part : : 2

Ignore the mistake please
English isn't my first language....

~~~~~~

Jungkook took tae with him to his big mansion. Asking his guards to take Tae inside the mansion, he went to attend his important meeting without entering the mansion.

Guards locked tae in jungkook's bedroom.

~

~~

It was already night, and taehyung was sitting on the edge of the bed while crying silently.

What will happen to him now?, Will he be able to escape from here or not? he had no idea.

Tae was in deep thoughts when he was interrupted by the door opening sound.

He looked toward the door and saw jungkook entering the room with a devilishly smirk making taehyung to quiver out of fear.

Taehyung watched jungkook in horror who was approaching him. Soon jungkook sat next to him on the bed. Taehyung back away a bit, he was so frightened.

"Baby, are you okay? How's your lips, it is still bleeding or not?!". Jungkook gently touched taehyung's corner of the lips who cringed.

His lips had stop to bleed but dry blood was tint on it which jungkook licked. At this point taehyung was about to jump out of there but jungkook's grip was strong enough to keep him on his spot.

"What are d-doing?!". Taehyung stammered as he tried to remove jungkook's hand from his forearm.

"Can I kiss you?!". Jungkook questions, their face was so close that they could even feel e/o breath.

"n-no". Taehyung faltered while shaking his head as a 'no'.

"Yes baby.... Learn to say yes cuz as long as you're with me there's no way to refuse me". Jungkook said as he leaned over to kiss Tae who tilted his head closing his eyes shut, hands on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook shoved taehyung down on the bed and hovered over him quickly, he pinned his both hands either side of his head. Jungkook again leaned forward but taehyung again titled his head and jungkook's cold lips land on his cheek.

"N-no .... L-leave me pl-ease!!! I d-don't w-want it". Taehyung struggle under muscular bunny. "Baby I already told you 'learn to say yes.... You can't refuse me nor can stop me". Jungkook spoke while looking down at taehyung who was still tilting his head, eyes closed.

"Look at me!!!". Jungkook command but taehyung didn't open his eyes. Jungkook scoffed as he squeezed taehyung's hand. "I said open your eyes, look at me !!". Taehyung gradually open his glassy eyes as he look up at staring bunny with his blurry vision.

Jungkook smile unknowingly, the pretty boy under him was so adorable pink cheek, tremble lips and glassy eyes looking hot as fvck.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, I won't hurt you". Jungkook said as he leaned and connect their lips kissing desperately. He slip his tongue into his mouth.