The Tempting Impulse 🔞

I am humbled and honored to share with you that my Wattpad account has garnered over 600 followers, and my Instagram account has surpassed 4,000 followers. I am filled with overwhelming joy and immense gratitude towards each one of you. Your unwavering support and encouragement have motivated me to pour my heart and soul into writing, and for that, I am ever grateful.

To express my appreciation, I have created a special mini-series of Taekook for you to relish. I assure you that this story is specially crafted with passion and love to make your reading experience a memorable one.

Once again, thank you for your continuous support and for being a vital part of my journey. I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.

***

( Warning: This story contains mature themes such as smut, boypussy, and period sex. The characters and events portrayed in the story have no relation to the real-life personalities and events of the idols mentioned. I respects the privacy of all individuals mentioned in the story and any resemblance to real-life personalities is purely coincidental )

Btw happy reading....

***

Ignore mistakes please
English isn't my first language

***

Taehyung and Jungkook had been happily married for 9 months now. They had fallen in love during their university years and after dating for a year, they finally decided to tie the knot in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their families and friends.

Jungkook was a successful CEO of a big corporation, while Taehyung had chosen to be a housewifey to take care of their home. They both adored each other and their relationship was filled with romance and love.

One day, when Jungkook was dealing with some urgent paperwork and was feeling frustrated at work, he received a call from his beautiful wifey. He picked up the phone.

"Hey, babe," Jungkook answered the phone, "I'm in the middle of something important right now. Can I call you back later?"

But Taehyung wanted to talk to his husband, especially since they hadn't had much time together due to his busy work schedule. With a smile in his voice, he said, "No, I need to talk to you now, Mr. CEO. Work can wait for a little bit."

Jungkook listened as Taehyung started to talk with him, telling him how much he missed him and how he's always on his mind. At first, Jungkook tried to politely tell him he was busy, but soon found himself getting lost in his sweet words, feeling grateful for a momentary distraction from work.

"But you know I can't keep my hands off you, right?" Taehyung purred into the phone, "I miss your sweet touch, your stunning smile, and your intoxicating lips."

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at his flirting, feeling his heart lift with happiness. "Oh really? And what would you do to me if I was there with you?" he teased him back.

Taehyung giggled, loving their playful banter. "Hmm, I think I would start by kissing you slowly and sensually, then run my hands all over your body until you were a big pile of mush in my arms."

Jungkook couldn't resist his sweet talk, feeling grateful for the smile that graced his lips despite the frantic work environment. "Stop it, Tae," he whispered, "you're making it difficult for me to work!"

Taehyung laughed softly, "That's my job, remember? To distract you. But seriously, Jungkook, I love you so much and just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you."

Jungkook felt his heart swell with love for his wifey. "Thank you, Tae," he replied softly, "I needed that right now. I love you too."

As soon as Jungkook ended the call with Taehyung, he couldn't wait to see him. He quickly left his urgent work and walked out of his corporation with a single-minded focus on reaching his house as soon as possible. He got into his car and started driving straight to his home in a fast pace, eager to meet his wifey tae.