10: Rumors

__

Chapter 10
__

Rhaenyra

I looked at my 5 year old, Aegon. He looked a lot like daemon now. After 5 months of Aegon being born, i was pregnant again with my second child, Cassius, It was another boy of course, daemon was in such joy that i gave him his own heirs.

Our next child was twins, they were born a year after cassius, a boy and a girl. We've named them Azriel and Daenys.

Both of them were both such a gift. Of course i was pregnant again with my 5th child.

I looked at Aegon, he has been working hard by learning at such a young age. I think we exposed him to the line of succession, too early.

He's pressuring himself because he knows he'll be king one day.

"You know stopping for a little will help ease your mind" i smiled at aegon as i was carrying daenys while azriel was on his own crib.

Our almost 4 namedays old, Cassius was running around ever since he can.

"I can't mama.. I will be the future king one day, if i can't be a amazing ruler, who will support me?" He reasoned. I sighed before letting daenys wet nurse to take her.

"We have a lot of time in the world, aegon. You are 5 namedays old, a little young. Spend your childhood while you can because once you grow into a man, you will be bombard with all these duties.. Spend it, love" i kissed his forehead. He sighed before embracing me.

I knew he was tired. "Was i like father?" he asked. I smiled. "Well your father didn't have time for all his duties when he was young dragon. Your father liked running around and being a stubborn dragon since he was a second son. But he still attended his duties, he was fit to be a king since the people are loyal to him" i told him.

I was just like him.. I never really attended all my duties, i was stuck with my septa but i still found a way to skip my way out of my duties.

Aegon looked at me in the eyes, his lilac eyes was glimmering. "I love you, my little dragon" i spoke in high valyrian before standing up.

I have to leave for a party in harrenhal, it is lord lyonel's nameday and my father is too busy to attend even my husband so it is up to me to attend.

I will bring aegon and cassius with me as both of them will surely enjoy harrenhal.

Their maids have came to dressed them up into a proper attire. I have wore just a casual dress, not to extravagant.

I carried cassius as aegon walked beside me. We met with their father in the halls.

"Going to harrenhal now?" he asks as he kissed me before pulling away to carry aegon.

I nodded. "Do take care of your mother.. Don't let any men near her, especially jason lannister" he whispered to aegon as i punched him in the chest making him groan as he chuckled.

He placed aegon down before kissing cassius and aegon. We said our farewells before we walked outside as the carriage was waiting for us..

We entered the carriage, aegon quickly sat down while cassius preferred sitting on my lap.

It was only a short ride to harrenhal, we saw many carriages of other lords along with their families joining the party.

When we arrived at harrenhal, me and my children stepped out and we were greeted by lord lyonel strong..